Major Sacral Chakra Healing - Your Recommendations Appreciated!

elle_muse

Hello!

So, I have another thread that I started about my experience with the smoky quartz. I know I need some major grounding and protection/stability work and boy oh boy, that stone was trying to help me. I've had this stone for a while and it was calling to me, for a reason!

Right now I know I need to heal my sacral chakra. I have abandonment issues, issues with heartbreak and men, trust issues, dependancy and attachment to love, I always feel homesick and that's why I'm always trying to look for love so I can start my own family. I always give a lot more than I receive and it's starting to take its toll on me. As a result, I have cysts, a bit of a torsioned ovary, kidney stones. I feel like I've been focusing on my heart chakra a lot and that's why I needed some grounding work, but from the beginning, it's always been my sacral chakra that's needed my help the most.

I need a MAJOR chakra healing stone. I'm not looking for something light. I need something with POWER, because I heal better with these types of stones.

I have a small carnelian, I have a few small and medium citrine (I like citrine, it has a nice energy but it's very "sunny") and I have a small tiger's eye.

Thank you! Merci! Gracias!

Padma

one stone: GARNET. Point finale. Go to garnet, and have everything you describe healed :) plus, it is an awesome stone for women, anyways! Cassandra Eason (of the stone bible fame) says, trace with your finger the words "I am as strong as a wolf" on your garnet, during the midday sun, and get good results.

Myself, I personally love garnet, merely because it is such an awesome and strong stone for women to wear ;) and supports a woman's success.

You go girl! :love:

elle_muse

one stone: GARNET. Point finale. Go to garnet, and have everything you describe healed :) plus, it is an awesome stone for women, anyways! Cassandra Eason (of the stone bible fame) says, trace with your finger the words "I am as strong as a wolf" on your garnet, during the midday sun, and get good results.

Myself, I personally love garnet, merely because it is such an awesome and strong stone for women to wear ;) and supports a woman's success.

You go girl! :love:

Padma, you gave me chills. I have tears in my eyes.

Everyone who knows me knows about my Wolf spirit animal, and I always say I am part Wolf. The Wolf is very special to me, I have a strong connection to it. WOW.

Tomorrow, I'm hunting for a garnet! I'm so happy for this gift, thank you!!!

Padma

Seems to me, then, it is just the right stone for you! :love: