www.copyright

moonman

Hi

Ok I know we've already talked about copyright etc. but I would like to know if it's just as simple as doing this moonman©2002 on a wesite/page so that has been designed to protect it.

I've been to lawgirl.com to find out info and know that you should have everything recorded and dated stamp posted to myself.

It's not that I've got 1000's of ideas which people would take but I don't want to spend all my time writing, photos, illustrations etc. only for someone else to do a copy and paste.

Any simle cheap ideas apart from going to seeing the professionals?

Thanks

Seb :)

WillieHewes

moonman, if someone steals your stuff (which they can do no matter what precautions you take) you're going to have to go see the professionals anyway if you want to do something about it. Unless you can afford THAT, just stop stressing, there is nothing you can do. (Except not publish on the internet.)

Sinta

moonman said:
Hi

Ok I know we've already talked about copyright etc. but I would like to know if it's just as simple as doing this moonman©2002 on a wesite/page so that has been designed to protect it.

That's what i technically do. I make homepages for people, yet the layout is copyrighted to me. If the whole page belongs to me, it would look like this:

(pagename)©2002 Sinta

if its just the layout then

Layout©2002 Sinta

Hope that helps ;)

HudsonGray

There's a way of putting the copyright ON the picture, either in sight or that flashes up when the curser holds on the picture.

But stick it on EVERY web page too, just to cover your butt.

moonman

Hi gang,

Thanks for all the info I found it helpful :)

The main thing now is to get craking with my cards!

Seb