Is this any good or not?

Ahria

I bought 'The crystal healing pack' by Judy Hall, I have the Crystal Bible which I love and tons of stones in my house (don't know why I keep getting more). I occasionally use them in the house but not often. I know how to identify and what the uses are, I think maybe in a way I have been skeptical.

So the reason why I bought it besides its singing to me, was that I have been told by a good few friends that my aura is too open and I am getting tired because of it, and this seemed to be a good way to learn about my aura and maybe how to close it a bit (I always thought a open aura was a good thing).

Ok so here is the question does anyone else have this kit and if you have it or have seen it what do u think of it.

KaiMoonshadow

Yeah, I bought it to use with my Reiki healing work and actually went on to do a crystal healing course.

The pack was a great little crystal healing starter pack and the book even though it's small, has very good information and diagrams for how to use them. Judy Hall write great crystal books, very clear and no nonsense.

When your friends say your aura is "open", what they mean is that your Chakras are actually open more than they should be. This means that you are vulnerable to picking up energy (good, bad or ugly!) wherever you go and that people will absorb your energy without realising it, leaving you drained and exhausted. Hence, this is not a good thing!

What would help you is to learn how to open and close your Chakras, so you can be "open" at helpful times (when you are meditating or self-healing) and "closed" the rest of the time. Whenever your Chakras are open, you must always make sure to close them again or you will suffer from the side-effects I mentioned above.

This book has an Aura-strengthening exercise but I don't think it goes into specific information on how to open and close your Chakras.

Here is just one (from one of Judy Hall's books):
http://www.reikithehealingpath.com/chakra_balancing.htm

There are several ways to open and close the Chakras, so if you don't like that method, try something else. If you need any more information on that, just post or PM :)