Stone gems or scents to use with my cards to inspire them positive energy?

Frannie

Hi, I'm new in this forum, and I found it very interesting. Since I'm new to this, I'd like to ask you a question. What kind of stone or gem do you recomend for storaging it/them in the wooden box where I keep my Tarot cards to inspire them good energy? I personally do it with a rough Quarz? (sorry, english is not my native language) is Quarz a good option, and what are it's properties? Oh, and I also love aromatherapy, and I know it is very useful to cleanse your cards.... could you recomend me a special scent for positive energy?
Thank you very much :)

Frannie

Somnilocus

Hmm... I think there are a few topics on this (actually, there is one a few posts down).

I just keep some hematite with them to keep negative energies out, rather than trying to attract positive energies.

Frannie

Thank you! :) I will read the post now.
I hadn't thought of stones/gems for clearing negative energies, that sounds great. I keep my white rough Quartz, which I found myself on a trip to the desert in my country Chile, South America, so I guess it is of some value, since I read here that stones from South America are good ones...? The problem is that since it's rough and I keep it with my cards in a wooden box, it could cause some damage to them. Is Quartz for positive energies as I have heard? Which stones/gems are best to clear negative energies? Are gems too expensive and where can I find them, in the market? Which is the material from they are made, crystal? and about the scents, which are best to clear negative energies and which to atract positive ones?

Somnilocus

>>I hadn't thought of stones/gems for clearing negative energies, that sounds great.

Different stones/crystals/gems have different magickal/physical/metaphysical etc. properties. Hematite specifically absorbs negative energy--not all crystals do this, though.

>>Is Quartz for positive energies as I have heard?

Mmm I don't understand exactly what you mean? Quartz isn't a specific type of crystal--there are numerous kinds of crystals that are in the "quartz" family, and they all have different properties.

>>The problem is that since it's rough and I keep it with my cards in a wooden box, it could cause some damage to them.

You can keep them in a bag/cloth inside the box, or just keep it on top of the case rather than inside it.

Frannie

Thank you Somnilocus. I will take account of your information :)