Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

OshoZen - Differences between this and other decks

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Osho Zen Tarot

Citizen

jaled 
Citizen

OshoZen - Differences between this and other decks

Which is the difference between this Osho Zen tarot and a well-known deck as, for instance, the Rider-Waiter one?

TIA!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Citizen

kayless 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaled
Which is the difference between this Osho Zen tarot and a well-known deck as, for instance, the Rider-Waiter one?

TIA!

Are they equivalents? I always use the Marseille Tarot as a refencence because sometimes, it feels like all the other decks are based on it.
I sometimes make equivalents with the Zen Osho Tarot with the Marseille Tarot but in that case, I don't feel comfortable with that becuase I am sure that the meanings of the cards for the Marseille Tarot are different of the Zen Osho ones, I am not sure they can be 100% considered as equivalents. I'd have to go take a look at the Rider-Waiter Tarot because whenever I go in "Your Readings" and post one of my readings done with the Zen Osho Tarot, people use that one as an equivalent.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Citizen

jaled 
Citizen

Thank you.

Thank you very much, kayless

As a pop-like best-seller phenomenon, Osho Zen deck seemed to be a joke but it's not too bad...particularly after seeing there's a Desperate Housewives deck!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
Citizen

Gypsyspell 
Citizen

Hi Jaled, when i first joined AT i discussed buying the Osho deck which i did a while back -anyway the man (contraversial figure ) was discussed as he is disliked by some. I am finding that i do read these cards very differently based on the fact that i have read his books and seem to refer to them when i look at the Art work. Osho philosophy (to me) is very apparent in the cards -So yes this deck i myself read very differently.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.