Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

What Are You Currently Reading?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Citizen

CharlotteK 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldiddy View Post
Assassin's Fate by Robin Hobb. Love, love, love....

One of the two main characters is The Fool. Also there is are magical boats called Liveships and I just picked up earlier in this volume that the first such ship was named..... wait for it.... Golden Dawn.

I think this woman may know a little tarot. She definitely knows world building and beautiful prose.
I LOVE Robin Hobb and have read The Liveship Traders Trilogy and the Rain Wild Chronicles. You have piqued my interest in reading the other trilogies too. She has a great imagination and style and I didn't want the other books to end.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #281
Citizen

ldiddy 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteK View Post
I LOVE Robin Hobb and have read The Liveship Traders Trilogy and the Rain Wild Chronicles. You have piqued my interest in reading the other trilogies too. She has a great imagination and style and I didn't want the other books to end.
You absolutely must! Robin Hobb has passed all other fantasy authors in my personal pantheon.

The Farseer Trilogy first, then Tawny man trilogy, the one which is concluding now is chronologically last and is called the Fitz and the Fool trilogy. It might pique your interest further to know that it ties in with some of the characters from the Liveship and Rainwild Chronicles (eventually). I actually didn't read Liveship and Rainwild until she was in between books in this last trilogy. I have no idea why I waited so long, they were fantastic too.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #282
Citizen

foolMoon 
Citizen

The Zohar Vol 1-23

The Zohar 23 Volume Set - The first unabridged English Translation with Commentary has just showed up in the post. It was in a large box with about 25 kg weight in total.

It will be a life time read for this marvelous set, as total pages come to about 10,000. The Introduction and Prologue in Volume 1 is both academic and practical, and covers a lot of aspects of the subject. The last Volume 23 is the Index.

This set is printed with the original Hebrew, translated into English clearly and commented. Physically each book is beautifully hard bound, and looks classy in the bookshelf. Highly recommended.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #283
Citizen

smw 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolMoon View Post
The Zohar 23 Volume Set - The first unabridged English Translation with Commentary has just showed up in the post. It was in a large box with about 25 kg weight in total.

It will be a life time read for this marvelous set, as total pages come to about 10,000. The Introduction and Prologue in Volume 1 is both academic and practical, and covers a lot of aspects of the subject. The last Volume 23 is the Index.

This set is printed with the original Hebrew, translated into English clearly and commented. Physically each book is beautifully hard bound, and looks classy in the bookcase. Highly recommended.
That sounds amazing! Happy hunting
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #284
Citizen

foolMoon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by smw View Post
That sounds amazing! Happy hunting
Thank you smw.

I didn't know what to expect from the set before arrival, but I am glad that I ordered the set. It is amazing how it had been written thousands years ago, and still relevant to our daily lives and the world today. I can also feel aura of inexplicable powerful energy emanating from the books in the room
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #285
Resident

Late Starter 
Resident

Modern Tarot by Michelle Tea is next on my list to read.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #286
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

Going through The Holistic Tarot, The Secrets of the Tarot by Barbara Walker, and starting The Book of Thoth by Crowley.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #287

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.