Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

OSHO Zen Tarot Study Group: XXI Completion...

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Osho Zen Tarot

Citizen

Indigo Rose 
Citizen

OSHO Zen Tarot Study Group: XXI Completion...

"Here the last piece of a jigsaw puzzle is being put into its place, the position of the third eye, the place of inner percpetion. Even in the ever-changing flow of life there are moments in which we come to a point of completion. In these moments we are able to perceive the whole picture, the composite of all the small pieces that have occupied our attention for so long. In the finishing, we can either be in despair because we don't want the situation to come to an end, or we can be grateful and accepting of the fact that life is full of endings and new beginnings."Osho Zen Tarot, by Osho

Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Citizen

Judith D 
Citizen

Here's completion, the last bit is being put in place, the task is finished - giving the opportunity to stand back, consider, and then start the next task.
I like the commentary in the book, which I find fits nicely into my idea of the card, but I do find the description of the card a little confusing, in it's reference to the way of Zen. Is it that if the way of Zen never comes to completion, never ends, then that last little piece of the puzzle will never be fitted in - until perhaps we reach enlightenment. Each moment, each life, gives us a piece of the puzzle. As I type that - it actually seems to make sense! I think.
It fits nicely into the traditional 'World' card, with the aspect of completion and rebirth of something new.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Citizen

squeakmo9 
Citizen

I never truly understood the World card (rws), other than an arrival of sorts, not just spiritually, but materially speaking as well.
"Completion" makes more sense in the fact that many things tend to be a "puzzlement", especially within Self.
Just when I feel I've got it all figured out, something else pops out, lol!
If it isn't the circumstance changing the dynamics of the picture, then it's the people in it. Nothing ever static, if just in memory. So, I agree with you Judith...it is an endless cycle...one battle won, another yet to conquer, and everytime, getting ever closer to solving the ultimate mystery.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
in a barrel in the yard

firecatpickles 
in a barrel in the yard

Yes the idea of "completion" seems an awful lot like "attainment," & thus counterproductive to "Zen." I wonder if the key here is the reference to the third-eye chakra, which is not the final, violet chakra of self-enlightenment, but the focuser of self-knowledge, where we continually remain in this dimension, bringing us back to self, and not onward to the higher-state of consciousness, ie, completely crossing-over.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4
Citizen

Master_Margarita 
Citizen

When the puzzle piece clicks into place, we just go on to a new puzzle. I read this card in conjunction with Change, Past Lives, even Beyond Illusion.

We have The World when the last piece of the puzzle is placed, and we realize we had the world all along.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #5
Citizen

Sanctum_Priest 
Citizen

This is paradoxically quite satisfying: we achieve something through Zen which is not complete. We can continually appreciate it without feeling we have mastered it, enjoying the journey without arriving: "...if somebody is trying to understand Zen intellectually he will fail. It is not an answer to the question, but something more than the answer."
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #6
Citizen

bluecaffeine 
Citizen

completion

My first impression on this card was:. There seems only one part missing. But that must not
mean, that it is complete FOREVER. Easily one jigsaw-tile can fall out of the picture.
And: a face can always change through circumstances from outside or you can do sth yourself to change the look of the face or how you look or how you want to be seen.
So, it is not static, everything can change.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #7
Citizen

delinfrey 
Citizen

This is quite an old thread, but while working on this card, there is only one thing puzzling me:

who lays the final puzzle piece? Whose hand is this?

I have recently started to regard the "World" card exactly as -completion- (before studying Osho Zen) - mainly due to the depiction in Legacy of the Divine, where the Fool is finally liberated from his mask, but his time has run out - to step out again, to find a new place on the wheel.

The Completion is perhaps something similar; we put into place the last piece, just to embark on a new journey, to leave our old selves behind.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #8
Always learning.....

Thoughtful 
Always learning.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by delinfrey View Post
This is quite an old thread, but while working on this card, there is only one thing puzzling me:

who lays the final puzzle piece? Whose hand is this?

l would say it is our own hand that fits the last piece of the puzzle in place.

It is all the learning, knowledge and experiences that bring us to a state of completion. Life is a never ending spiral and just as we come to one completion, like the Fool we start over again with more learning, more knowledge to gain.

Hopefully each completion brings us to a maturity and mastery that takes us onwards to the next picture puzzle of our lives.

Who knows instead of a picture of composite parts we will become fully integrated into a whole unbroken picture
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #9

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.