Druid Animal Oracle Study Group - Index

Eala the Shy

Hello!
I wanted to join this study group because I love the Druid Animal Oracle, but it has, until recently, been packed away for awhile (Ive been moving). But after I bought the Druidcraft Tarot, I dug it out and have been using it w the Druidcraft. Unfortunately, I dont currently have access to the guide book (still in storage) for the DAO, so have been reading them intuitively as best as I can. So perhaps this thread can help in that endeavor. (And if anyone knows where I can find just the book to replace, I would be mighty appreciative). I hope to add the Druid Plant Oracle in the future as well.
Blessings,
Eala

Dancing Bear

Eala the sky
I think this thread died LOL!!
I came in here to see what had been written up about thsi deck and not much has happened..
I cannot commit to study. but am an active poster so can comment if you want to lead the way.. as I have just traded for this deck as i have other animal oracles.. and have always been interested i the medicine the animals can share..

up to you!

2dogs

Air Dragon

I hadn't planned to study this card as such, the Air Dragon sort of burst in on me. :surprise:

2dogs

Additions to index

Thanks for adding to the index chiska, there is also a Salmon post that hasn't been picked up. :thumbsup:

I've also started Hawk so maybe you could leave updating the index until this period of study has come to an end.

And Owl.

2dogs

Well spotted Aranel. :thumbsup:

Hopefully we can add a few more as part of this month's study group, it's not a massive deck.

Chiska

Thank you for your help! I've added all those listed and also Hawk.

You guys are awesome!

Chiska

Goose is added to the index. :)

2dogs

Thank you, I am still looking at this deck and have now added the Earth Dragon.