Mystical Kipper

reall

np!^^ happy you like it!^^:)))

ana luisa

Now as a side note, do any of you have a hard time NOT associating some of these cards to certain Tarot cards ?

Theft and the 7 of Swords ...

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 125
  • _7.jpg
    _7.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 125

danieljuk

thanks for the original German translation page Reall :)

I still really love this oracle, it's probably my current fave!
There is an English version of the Urban Trösch and Regula Elizabeth Fiecther modern version deck. It is in American English (high honors anyone? :)) But it's good enough for me with my non-existent German and the LWB is completely in English.

I found it really easy to buy DUNZer! it is on all the online shops that I could see from Europe, definitely on Amazon for sure :) Perhaps you are out of the market "area" again :(

Interestingly Ana, I often see the cards as 2 tarot cards combined for each!

I am still hoping some day in future that someone will write a book with more details and history about every card and publish it in a variety of languages :thumbsup:

reall

@danieljuk now when you mention it I like this deck but there were no much info/books for it so I wrote one!^^ LOLZ ;)))) btw there is not much history /except standard for tarot oracle/ but each card get one A4page of description with meaning and some of my personal notes!^^ and there is few(20!^^) standard spreads!^^ and before you ask I plan to transate it on engl one day!^^ LOLZ ;))))