Synchro-Signs

EightWands

I own a set of these too. Got them from a friend several months ago, because she knew I am looking for tools to help me channel messages from spirit. I find these absolutely amazing for this process! I have been working much more with them lately.

Is anyone still working with these?

lightbug

after this thread came up, I have been working with them/playing with them again. As before, I'm amazed at how eerie these funny little tiles are! I think they work for creative writing applications and
also perhaps spirit communication. (I've never tried that - but why not?)

This little toy: Rory's Story Cubes. - reminds me of the synchro-signs and could also be used for divination or creativity for kids...

:D

EightWands

I just ordered the Konxari cards & plan on using them along with the synchrosigns. Might be a great combo!

Jackie C

Starting Over

Lately I have been trying to see if I can develop some type of "Second Sight" (so far in my life this is something I don't have.) I started out with 5-card dailies with the Lenormand cards, then my mind suggested adding 5 Tarot cards, then something inside me started agitating for the inclusion of my Rune stones. A few months later, after several cards/stones appearing about a Spirit Guide I dug out my "Inner Child Cards"--a rather unique variation on the Tarot, and I actually started seeing where and how these cards/stones reflected reality. Then this week I started remembering my Synchro-Signs that I had picked up over a decade ago, and today I found them and did my first 5x4 divination since I got them.

I can't say I totally understand what they are saying, but the Constraints/Difficulties and Hidden Aspects columns looked pretty accurate. It is going to be interesting to see how these little tiles work into my Lenormand GTs in the future! I've been doing all the Lenormand cards in the GT of course, then I deal out a Tarot card for each house. I had a problem with the Runes because the are only 25 of them so I would take a rune out of the bag for each Lenormand House, return it to the bag, shake the bag up, and then pick out a Rune for the next House, of course I got some repetitions! Al least with the Synchro-sign tiles I won't have any repetitions.

By doing all this I am finding that "DUH, what does that mean?" a lot less. I seem to be getting useful advice. I hope that the Synchro-Signs add another useful layer to what used to be a completely confusing and bewildering activity--trying to make sense of my Tarot, then Runes, and then Lenormand divinations. Time will tell!

2dogs

I like this idea of mixing different systems and seeing what they contribute to the overall message, it's like discovering meaning everywhere. :cool3: I generally combine at least two card decks but have had good readings from taking a card each from multiple decks plus occasionally a random iPod tune. If you're running short of runes just add a second set - the duplicates may make those runes more significant as when using several Tarot decks. As in the funfair episode of Father Ted where he got three Death cards. :surprise:

strangebrew

I ordered them and when the package arrived only the book was sent and not the tiles

If anyone is thinking of selling them, i would be very interested to purchase

Thanks!
:)