Synchro-Signs

Astara

Re: Re: Re: 2 card draw....

zorya said:
i don't have sychro-signs so i hope you don't mind if i jump in :)

maybe there is some kind of fence, border, line or wall that you have built up around yourself, that prevents you from experiencing/showing your 'child' side? maybe this is suggesting you tear down the fence and have fun, play?

It's a pleasure to have you join in(even just the names of the cards can bring out many intuitive thoughts).
An excellent interpretation there. :)

There are so many things that the cards bring to mind. I could have written two pages with "Boat" and "Crowd", those really unlocked my inner thoughts and feelings( a little personal to post though).

Astara

Re: Re: Re: Re: 2 card draw....

sunflowr said:
That could be. I feel like that's what I've been doing. So yea that might be it! As far as the other interpretation.. well, so far the kitties are doing good. :) So hopefully that isnt it but we always keep an eye on them.

Whatever "feels right" inside, is the right interpretation for you. :)

Today I drew "Dancer" and "Map"
What leaped out at me from the description of the dancer card was, spontenaity and physicality. Fits today for sure, I have been out in the yard picking up branches from the trees, hadn't planned it, and it is a physical activity.
Adventure and objectives are what the map seems to indicate to me today, I was thinking about doing some shopping at the local lawn and garden store(trying to plan out the bushes and flowers for my yard). May not seem like adventure to most people, but in my rather simple daily life it is lol!
I need to get out more!

sunflowr

Bumpity Bump de Bump! ;)

Wanted to get this topic off the shelf and dusted off. Hopefully there's some people that are using this system or plan to. Would like to try and get back into it. I think I will also post about this in the study group area and maybe it can eventually have it's own thread. :) So, if you want, join me there. :)

sunflowr

Jen said:
These sound interesting. I'm always looking for something to pair with tarot for "double divination". I've tried runes, but can't really get into studying them. These cards sound very simple and easy. I think I'll buy them. I'll let you know they work with double divination tarot.

So, how do they work? Have you tried it yet?

sunflowr

Knock Knock

Wow.. this thread is almost 4 years old since last post! I looked on Amazon and there's only one review. Positive review, but only one.

I still see them at Borders, and I still enjoy my copy of them, even though I havent done much with them. I'm re-aquainting myself with them right now and am wondering if anyone would like to join me?

I wonder why these never quite took off? I think these are awesome! 101 symbols, small, easy to pull out of a bag like runes, easy to understand simple child-like symbols that are open to whatever interpretations you have for them.

I took mine out of it's small red bag (that came with the kit) and I have them in a purple Crown Royal bag! ;) They love being in there and it makes it alot easier to reach in and take a symbol out.

Please someone.. anyone ... join in the fun! :) Maybe we could do practise readings or something.

moderndayruth

sunflowr said:
Please someone.. anyone ... join in the fun! :) Maybe we could do practise readings or something.
Better late, than never... :D
An AT friend of mine got the Synchro Signs for me (you know who you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart :love:), because she felt it would totally be my kind of oracle... Well, it is! :D I absolutely love it! I can't recall i was so excited about an oracle, i love the images, they are so archetypal to me, they remind me of the cave paintings and they read great! :thumbsup:
I am busy-busy untill Wednesday, but by the end of the week i'll be more than happy to exchange readings with you, Sunflowr! :)
He, he, i'm very happy i found a Syncho Signs- buddy! :D

souljourney

It does seem like your kind of oracle... the archtype symbols, runes, i-Ching, and this sort of seems to put it all together.

moderndayruth

souljourney said:
It does seem like your kind of oracle... the archtype symbols, runes, i-Ching, and this sort of seems to put it all together.

Awww, thank you, souljourney... :D :heart: :D :heart:
Pm-ing you! ;)

BodhiSeed

A very sweet Kansas City gal:heart: sent this oracle to me, and I love it! It really gives some great readings! I know some people don't like the small tiles and the artwork, but they are perfect to me - I like the earthy simplicity of this set. But the bottom line is the great information you can get from them!

silverwings94

I just found this thread and they sound wonderful. I will try to get a set.Maybe I can join you all in reading these.
Kat