Loteria?

Ladyblackbyrd

I am so intrigued by this idea. I love the Loteria images and think that using them as oracle cards would be so fun. I think that you would have to get past the low quality cards, since it's basically a child's game.
How is it going so far? Have you had some good readings with them?

ohhappyday72

I have looked in three DG stores, and nobody has them. Bummer.

DragonFae

If you can't find the Dollar General set (which looks cute and similar to the traditional Mexican ones) see if you can find a Mexican grocery store near you as they often have the loteria game. A bonus of buying it is you can cut apart the bingo game cards and create several other decks from them.

The cards all have riddles that go with them that I have tried to use in the interpretations. It can be tricky though as many of the riddles are based on a play on words and I am not fluent in Spanish.

Further more different regions have different riddles that go with the cards.

Overall I have a strong connection to my deck and find them easy to ready with and very often very accurate.

I'll have to stop by our Dollar General tomorrow and see if they have them.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

ohhappyday72

If you can't find the Dollar General set (which looks cute and similar to the traditional Mexican ones) see if you can find a Mexican grocery store near you as they often have the loteria game.

Unfortunately, this entire area is a cultural wasteland for such things. Whenever a DG store is handy, I'll continue to look.

ohhappyday72

A friend that has a part-time job at a DG store in a neighboring county found the game for me. Just gave it to me a few days ago, but I haven't opening it yet to check it out.

3ill.yazi

There are tons of loteria sets that come up in an eBay search, too. And cheap.