Parapsychology spreads

youareafool

So lately I've been looking at the readings more from a parapsychological viewpoint. Focusing more on intuitive readings, I have begun to draw cards outside of a normal spread system.

I begin with one card. This is our dominant card that the others relate to and aspect. From it, I can draw a second card, which creates the first path. It will aspect the meaning of the original card. Another aspect card can be drawn to create another house, or more cards can be drawn in the first house.

This creates a "tree branch" type spread that can vary greatly from reading to reading. You can always draw more cards to clarify if you feel you need to.

When drawing a traditional spread, I choose small number spreads so the aspecting doesn't crest clutter and conflicts.
For example, if I draw past, present, and future cards, I read them as the present being the dominant card, aspected by both the past and future. If I wanted a more detailed reading, I would pull cards to aspect the past and future, as they all will affect the present.

|past| [emoji673] |present| [emoji672] |future|
[emoji652]️[emoji674][emoji652]️ [emoji652]️[emoji674][emoji652]️ [emoji652]️[emoji674][emoji652]️
|aspect 1| |aspect 2| |aspect 1| |aspect 2|

I find looking at the cards this way provides me with a more detailed and personal narrative. Any feedback on drawing this way as opposed to using a strict predetermined spread?