Possession Spread

Lucas Prince of Cats

I don't exactly have a spread to give, but rather have a question about if anybody knows a good spread for this. I want to use a spread for if you're pondering over getting something for instane, I've found some oracle cards, and I don't know if it's too soon to buy them). SO, if you guys know any good ones, I would love to read them!

HOLMES

hm

Do you mean passion over material things or the actual possession of spirit attachements, to demonic forces ?

I think in this case, it may be better to create your own spreads for I don't think too many people have made a spreads on that..
and remember sometimes the tarot can be subjective to the such an area to make mistakes in the sense we don't understand right.

edited to add,,
oh gee, I misread it for I thought the oracles part was for an oracle spread on it, eheh thought it was possibly about possession.

DesertDream

LOL i almost avoided this thread as my eyeballs popped outta my head thinking it was about spirit possesion *falls off chair*

Anyway....here is something that can help :)

The Shoppers Guide spread

1. How will I percieve this item once I have recieved it?

2. What type of relationship will this item and I have overall?

3. The benefits/non benefits this item will have?

4. Am I ready to work with this oracle?

1---2---3---4-

Hope this helps :)

Ps I think there might be a spread about purchasing other decks but idk where to look!
Let me know how it goes!

Lucas Prince of Cats

Thanks!

Nope! No spirit ossession here. I just want to know the ouctome of getting something, and thanks for the shoppers spread!

ThtDancerGuy

I don't exactly have a spread to give, but rather have a question about if anybody knows a good spread for this. I want to use a spread for if you're pondering over getting something for instane, I've found some oracle cards, and I don't know if it's too soon to buy them). SO, if you guys know any good ones, I would love to read them!

I would suggest simply pulling a couple cards: one for the pro of the purchase, or why you should buy the item, and then one card for the con of the purchase, or why you should not buy the item. I don't really think a great big reading is necessary to look at whether or not it would be a wise move to buy something specific, especially if you already want it bad enough, you're not going to want to have to look into the seriousness of a simple purchase. Ooh, and maybe after pulling the 2 cards, you could pull a central card to be the deciding factor or "most important factor," or something along those lines. If you are in fact going to keep it a simple draw, and if you do read them, I would suggest pulling from the Lenormand for this one. They are a lot more straightforward and are perfect for looking at more superficial matters like this one. All food for thought, though. :) I say if you feel the pull toward the item, and you can realistically afford it, then by all means go ahead and get it!

Lucas Prince of Cats

I would suggest simply pulling a couple cards: one for the pro of the purchase, or why you should buy the item, and then one card for the con of the purchase, or why you should not buy the item. I don't really think a great big reading is necessary to look at whether or not it would be a wise move to buy something specific, especially if you already want it bad enough, you're not going to want to have to look into the seriousness of a simple purchase. Ooh, and maybe after pulling the 2 cards, you could pull a central card to be the deciding factor or "most important factor," or something along those lines. If you are in fact going to keep it a simple draw, and if you do read them, I would suggest pulling from the Lenormand for this one. They are a lot more straightforward and are perfect for looking at more superficial matters like this one. All food for thought, though. :) I say if you feel the pull toward the item, and you can realistically afford it, then by all means go ahead and get it!

Wow thanks!