Konxari Cards

Muir Aingeal

No, I didn't get any feedback from them at all until it came in the mail. It took about a week for mine to come but then I am in the states.

Hope your cards come soon!

Bernice

LavenderMist, you have the cards!

After you've got a working rapport with them, do let us know how they are.

Bee :)

Asher

Seeker*13* said:
I was wondering, if anyone else is getting no response from Konxari. Did you who ordered get a confirmation Email or something, I mean other than Paypal payment confirmation?...This is the first time I haven't gotten a response from the Seller. I am starting to wonder about that.

I also emailed Konxari to inquire about shipping, with no response. I am noticing an increase in sellers who do not communicate about sales/shipping and who do not respond to emails. Sad...

My order was on the 11th or 12th, and I have my PayPal confirmation. It is good to hear that the decks are arriving, tho! Keeping my fingers crossed that my deck will arrive this week.

Asher

Dusk Till Dawn

Yes, I am glad to hear that too. I think it's rude to not respond, especially if someone is ordering from Overseas. I think it's not good Customer service. Not a good start...

Muir Aingeal

I just emailed Konxari and recieved this:

To whom this may concern,

If you or anyone has ordered the cards recently- rest assured- they are on their way!

Sometimes it takes a week to get an order processed and out the door. International orders take longer, obviously. All orders are also sent with some cool freebies, as you'll see.

Thank you SO MUCH for your patience, and we hope you'll enjoy using Konxari Cards for years to come.

Please share this message with anyone you can who you know has ordered in the last week or so. Thank you!

Sincerely,

The IRM Foundation

Asher

I just got the same email. At least they did get back to us, and that our decks are on the way!

Good news, tho' it's hard to be patient, sometimes.

Asher

Golden Moon

Asher said:
....tho' it's hard to be patient, sometimes.

Asher

Tell me about it.

Ariasonata

New voice here. Just wanted to bring up some honesty in the advertising...or the lack thereof.

If you watch their video with the "professionals" talking about it, one of the people speaking is a "University of Mass. professor of Parapsychology" named "Bruce Gerlach." U. Mass doesn't have a parapsychology department and there is no such person. After doing some research, "Bruce Gerlach" looks identical to one of the artists who worked on the cards.

Couldn't find the word Konxar anywhere outside of articles for these cards. Most of the history, I believe, is made up. Whether or not they work, I have no idea, but I hate false advertising. The podcast, Magic Taboo, had one of the guys on their show and they tinkered around with the deck. From what I gathered, he thought they were interesting, but didn't seem to feel excited or unhappy with them.

If they advertised these cards as some potentially killer tool for ghost hunting, that would be ideal. I'll probably still pick them up because I think their concept and execution is brilliant.

I'm also looking forward to what people think of them.

Bernice

Thank you for taking the trouble to check these cards out Ariasonata.

I cannot think why on earth didn't they let the card images speak for themselves instead of indulging in a 'con' - 'cos that's what it is!

It's very different from the usual 'oracle affirmation' sort of deck which is flooding the market right now - a very enticing deck - so I don't think they needed to go to those lengths. Shame on them!

Bee :)

Who still likes the cards....

Ariasonata

My thoughts exactly. I think they wanted to hype up the cards, give them a history and mystique to entice people.

I'm still wanting to get a set, since cards are just a tool to help us tap into our own intuition and insight.