The Oracle of Shadows and Light

Manda

Thanks for the links! I fail at the search function, apparently. That tarot looks completely adorable.

Daughter wandered in while one of the pages was open and now insists she gets one too. :p

Quester

Another deck to add to my wish list!! :heart:

Aerin

I think I like it. It does remind me a bit of those Living Dead Dolls for some reason. Without as much spook.

Little Hare

very nice :)

Initially surprised to see Lucy Cavendish put her name on these...

cardlady22

Does she (Lucy) write most of the books for them?

I know her name is on my Oracle of the Dragonfae, which has multiple artists.

And the Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle, but it looks like Selina Fenech was the sole artist for that one. ??

Little Hare

cardlady22 said:
Does she (Lucy) write most of the books for them?

I know her name is on my Oracle of the Dragonfae, which has multiple artists.

And the Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle, but it looks like Selina Fenech was the sole artist for that one. ??

yep, to my knowledge lucy writes the books.

Manda

I made a whole new thread about this deck :eek: because I love it so, even though it is so far from my usual style of art. I am looking forward to it, though the only place I have so far seen it is on the Blue angel site.

tarotlaura

I feel sort of conflicted today and I thought that I would put it out there to see what you all think. When I first saw the Oracle of Shadow and Light by Lucy Cavendish with artwork by Jasmine Becket-Griffith (I'm a huge fan of her work) I wanted to get it. I suppose I am really trying to justify getting this deck because Mother's Day is Sunday and every mommy deserves a gift. But the flip side is that this deck is $34.95 with $8.00 delivery charge it's $42.95. I don't think I have ever paid that much for a deck of cards.
So, I would love to get your $.02 on this and see what you think. Here is the link to the site that's selling the deck. http://www.blueangelonline.com/shadows.htm Are these cards worth it? Let me know. Thanks.

-Laura

Miss Divine

Darn they're cute!

I don't think they're that expensive. But that is because we have the euro.
And 42 dollars converted into euros isn't expensive and would make it very worth it, for me.

But I'm used to paying more for decks where I live. They are just much more expensive here.

Aww...just spoil yourself and buy it...you know you deserve it!!:D

Miss Divine

P.S.

I quite like the messages of the cards. Unlike most other decks...hmmm I want them too...