Viéville majors by Letarot.com

rox

The new deck is out at last. To skirt, or encompass, the debate about how these cards "should" have been printed, we've furnished two options. For the reader to choose.

Best,

Roxanne

Le Fanu

Great news. I can't seem to find it in the boutique! Is it for sale?

rox

Vieville

Yes indeed - 20 euros. The decks were delivered yesterday and a technician is getting the new arrival into the boutique. That should be accomplished today.

Yves Le Marseillais

€urope firstly informed because Earth is rounded ha ha !!

The new deck is out at last. To skirt, or encompass, the debate about how these cards "should" have been printed, we've furnished two options. For the reader to choose.

Best,

Roxanne

Salut Roxanne,

Enfin !!
And what a good idea to let us choose: Have you been conviced by Liberalism hu hu .. ! :)

Peace & Love in Tarot Land anyway Folks.

I can't wait for seeing my exemplary...

Thanks for what you offer to all of us.

Amicalement

Yves LM

Bluefeet

Thanks for sharing this great news, just placed my order! I can't wait to have the cards in hands.

By any chance there's going to be a full 78-card deck some day?

Rafaël

Great news!

Congratulations Roxanne!!
I'm gonna order it right away. Can't wait to see it.
Very good choice to offer both versions of the cards!
Cheers,
Rafaël

Le Fanu

What are both versions of the cards? What is the alternate ordering? Can't seem to see it explained on the site.

tarot heart

Yes, I just sent an email to Roxanne asking the same question! I thought I was the only one not seeing the choices...

prudence

What are both versions of the cards? What is the alternate ordering? Can't seem to see it explained on the site.

Yes, I just sent an email to Roxanne asking the same question! I thought I was the only one not seeing the choices...

I was wondering this as well....but started thinking it may be that there are two versions of the deck, one that is the backwards/inverted images (for which the Vieville is known), and one with the images straightened out...?

rox

viéville

Well, I can see I've really been unclear. There are two packets in the same box. One contains the majors as they are found at the BN, and the other presents a mostly mirror version. This latter in response to a tendency among many to imagine the cards were likely to have been engraved "backwards". This publication takes no stand on the issue, but it is easier to wonder about it all when you have an alternative before your eyes. To each his option.