Your Most Readable Deck

conurelover

I can't decide. At first I would say Ancient Italian. But now that I use Mary-El more I will say that one. Finally, for me, any Lenormand is very readable.

Achlys

I've been reading exclusively with the Beautiful Creatures Tarot and am going to continue doing so for the next week.
I'm honestly finding it already to be incredibly readable and I love it.
The artwork is gorgeous and the creatures depicted speak to me on a different level from my other standard decks.

Sulis

For me it's The Wild Unknown Tarot and The Hoi Polloi Tarot...
I very rarely use any other decks..

MysticMoonlight

The DruidCraft is my most readable deck of all.

Crystal Visions and the Deviant Moon are also fantastic for me.

OceanicWanderlust

At this point in time, I would say it's my Prisma Visions Tarot and Dame Darcy Mermaid Tarot.

Little_Bear

Most readable deck

I love the amount of variety in the choices here.

I only have 11 decks, I am super strict and picky about allowing a deck to join my collection and I must be sure I will work with it. If not, out it goes. So, I guess I find all my decks really readable.

That being said, I use the Sharman-Caselli deck and Commemorative Smith Waite deck mostly for study (I'm still a tarot noob) but I always end up reaching for the Tarot of the Magical Forest or Deviant Moon (borderless) for readings/play.

I've yet to get really stuck in with my Bonefire and Ellis decks but so far I am enjoying them.

bonebeach

My recently acquired Aquarian Tarot is gloriously readable. I was trying to get away from RWS for a while and I'll probably swing that way again, but it's kind of relief having a deck I can go to that's beautiful and easy.

raxxillion

For me it is the Steampunk Tarot. I have so, so, so many decks, but I keep turning to this one when I read professionally because it will answer any question thrown at it.

AntonK1111

Surprisingly the Gay Tarot is my most readable deck. When I recently bought it I thought it would just sit as part of my collection but I did a reading with it and found that I was quickly and easily able to interpret the spread and not once even look at the LWB for clarification on any of the cards. I've been using it since. I generally find themed decks difficult to connect to.

As for standard non themed decks I find that the Smith-Waite Commemorative deck is my most readable deck. I think it is something to do with the subdued coloring instead of the 'loud' coloring of the standard Waite decks.

Nemia

Great fun! At the beginning of this thread, I said Thoth (which is still true) and Morgan Greer. The latter has been overtaken by my two surprise discoveries, Silhouettes and Dreaming Way. I also start to get warm and cozy with Dame Darcy, the deck reads well for me, too. So does Anna K.