Druid Plant Oracle

thorhammer

Thanks for that, rachelcat! It is a disappointment, but, as you say . . .
rachelcat said:
It would be way cool if they were all the same size, but we'll find a way to use them together!
We are a resourceful bunch! I'll be interested to find out how these all work together :) *thinks fondly of the guillotine and corner-rounder })*

\m/ Kat

Lewen

Sagepowder said:
Couldn't you buy it through Amazon UK? You might have to pay a little extra to get it through customs but I've done it the other way and it's not too bad. If you don't want to wait a year (yes it really is rediculous you have to wait that long) that's one way of getting a hold of it.

I just might have to do that, but it depends on how much of an extra cost. I'll have to look into it!

*Edited*

I've looked into it, it should be roughly around $30-$40 US dollars if I order from the UK. I've tried to find it on Amazon UK and it doesn't have it listed, am I looking in the wrong area? Are there any online stores that you can recommend that stocks it, that I can order it from? Any help would be appreciated, this just might end up being my birthday gift for sure! :D

Nagini

Oh my. This looks lovely.
More to want, aaargh! This place is corrupting me!

Sagepowder

greenbeans said:
that is a shame sagepowder. did you do an 'interview the new deck' spread when you got it? It's not something I've done before but people say it helps them bond with a new deck and learn about its 'personality'

maybe its just different from what you've used before?
or maybe as you say, you just need to work with it a bit more?
you'll have to let us know....

No I haven't done an interview with it yet. I've tried with one of my tarot decks and it was very interesting. Maybe I should give that a try and see if it improves anything.

Jewel

elvenstar said:
Well you see that's why I was asking ;) I want them both and thought they'd all work well together with the Animal one, but was wondering how much overlap there is. It sounds like there isn't that much though so... :D
Who cares how much overlap there is *ROFLMAO* ... just order the deck and be done with yourself like the rest of us! *LOL* Something tells me this new deck will be more about filling in the gaps than repeating what has been done. And personally I could not have too many pretty trees with faces on them *LOL*.

Jewel

thorhammer said:
Okay, so are the Animal Oracle cards the same size as the Green Man Tree cards? If all three are the same size, I'd be interested in getting the two that I don't have, as I think it'd be a great set.
Hmmmm ... off the top of my head I will say no.

Jewel

thorhammer said:
We are a resourceful bunch! I'll be interested to find out how these all work together :) *thinks fondly of the guillotine and corner-rounder })*
*ROFLMAO* well yes that could work *LOL*. My thoughts are actually around desigining a spread where certain positions would be designated for certain decks. I will get Faunabay to design this spread for me, since it is her fault I pre-ordered the deck *LOL*. But seriously, I am thinking of working with Funabay (who does not know that yet) on desigining a specific spread where all the decks would be called in to play based on the type of knowledge they would contribute to the spread. The Greenman Tree Oracle, for example might be a general guide for the spread, the Druid Animal Oracle could be in a position designating the underlying influences. Something down those lines.

Jewel

faunabay said:
I just went and figured the shipping and everything to ship to Missouri in the US. And it would be about $34 (american) to buy it from amazon.uk
We really need to make some good friends in the UK that we can trade with ....