The Quest Tarot study group

BlueLotus

Today I did a three card spread with this deck, and I got the 'blank' card in the future position, which may mean that my future is uncertain or unformed. This makes a lot of sense.

I had actually 'forgotten' completely about his 'special' card, since it had never come up in a reading before.

Oh, This deck is full of surprises.

Phoenix Rising

Three day

Hi Feebie,
Nice to meet you, Yeah the deck is certainly full of surprises. I have learnt alot in how they work in just a couple of months. I actually like the reverse meanings too because it actually gives me a solution to the problem. Basically what they have to do to is tell them how to accomplish the upright meaning. A good spread I use just for general is the horoscope spread.
Anyway keep in touch.
Lucille

mysticalowl

The one feature that blows me away is the accuracy in the spelling feature. I have been able to work with friends to get specific names that I would never know otherwise. I've also done readings for people and been able to spell out some of the choices that they were considering in their questions. I'm sure there is still a lot of improving I could do in the way that I am using this, but all I have to say is WOW! Has anyone else been using this feature?

BlueLotus

Hi Lucille and mysticalowl and welcome,

I try to stick to a 3 or 4 card spreads, rather than larger spreads, although I did the horoscope readings a couple of times , and I also like the reverse card readings, which I particularly find them quite interesting and insightful for this deck, among its many other features .

But I have never tried the name- spelling feature.

Phoenix Rising

Quest study Group

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yeah I tried the spelling one. "What is the name of my future husband" And came up with a few names, one that stood out for me was "Mark" The next day a friend who is a playing card reader told me she had a dream and met a future boyfriend of mine and his name was "Mark" too. Oh well leave it up to fate. But I'm so enjoying using them. do you have a spread for "past life" and what the blocks of those times are that are causing blocks this time.? I went to a really good tarot, clairvoyant reader a month ago, and she used a pastlife spread. She is pretty spot on too, as alot of things have come to pass already.
It's fascinating though isn't it how the cards can foretell future events and past and present situations.
talk to you again.
Lucille

BlueLotus

Today I did the 4 card reading, which is almost the same as the 3 , except that there is a significator 1st, then:

- card 1 stands for the influence of the past,
- position 2 is what is crowning me, and
-3, the direction in which things are heading.

And I know I shuffled the deck well enough, and turned the cards as per the method recommended, and what do you know, I got the blank card again in position #3 .

Positions 2 and 3 were
The Chariot ( reversed ) and
9 of cups.
So the future is still unformed.
I wonder if this may have any special connotation that I should take note of :confused:

The significator was Strength

mingbop

it means only that things are not settled yet--that things are not known yet. wait a day and try again--this wont happen for long.

Moonbow

I have my own meaning for my blank card - which is no longer blank because I drew on it. I suppose it came from having the Faeries Oracle as a first deck. In that deck it is suggested that you design your own picture and I now do it for any deck that has a blank card. I think I would find it very hard to read a blank card - does that mean your meaning for it could change each time? I would either design a picture or leave it out of the deck altogether. I think.

Moonbow*

Majecot

I actually take the blank card out, (of both decks) and I do not read with it. Maybe someday I may draw something on it.

mysticalowl

I have not found a use for it yet. I want to start using the blank card...but I feel that it is more important to get used to the deck first. Then, I can always add it in.