About Pixies Lenormand Deck

Crescent

In case you arent aware of it, here is the first thread about it...

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=142003

For those who have seen the thread and viewed the cards, do you think you will read this deck intuitively, or use the lenormand meanings or a combo of both?
Or will you read it more like tarot, meaning using more of the smaller tarot spreads?

I see me being able to read this deck pretty intuitively.
I just know i am pretty excited, and thought i would start some conversation about it.. :)

rif

It's a Lenormand, so I plan to read it as Lenormand. :)

It will no doubt be a lovely reading deck, and there has been a lot of enthusiasm for it. It will be interesting to see if there is a renewed interest in the Lenormand as a result.

Lela

I will be reading it as a Lenormand too since that is the system it is based on. So very excited that the deck is getting published and that I was able to snag a signed copy. Can't wait for it's arrival. :D

IheartTarot

Crescent said:
For those who have seen the thread and viewed the cards, do you think you will read this deck intuitively, or use the lenormand meanings or a combo of both?

I am not that intuitive unfortunately. :(

I have noticed that for the collage type of Lenormand the card meaning will often not mean the same as the Lenormand "book" meaning that I normally use in a particular spread, e.g. in the Melissa Lenormand the Lilies often represents two women (close friends or a couple) and the Anchor refers to a woman I know named Rose (it has a rose in it!).