Prisma Visions

Tarot803

I just ordered this deck! I'm very excited for it to get to me, even if it will not ship until January. I appreciate that Eads didn't want to compromise on the print quality. I am hoping for some nice card stock and that the colors and details are crisp. Fingers crossed!!!

gregory

Does anyone know if the standard release is a limited edition? I'm just wondering how long I can wait before ordering - am hoping to do it in the new year after the Christmas spending!
And I quote from the artist's response:
The regular Prisma Visions Tarot is an "unlimited run" so it will be available through www.prismavisionstarot.com indefinitely.

karen0205

I'll ask on kickstarter. Meanwhile - he had problems, and has just changed the box - looks like one of the newer MRP ones now; it's hinged.

I like the box, looks really nice.

crystaleagle

Really love the stories in this deck! Definitely going on my wishlist!!

Aeric

Now that we've got some more attention on the deck I thought I'd repeat an unanswered question.

In your opinion, what seasons are the suits of the cards?

Swords is obviously winter.
Pentacles I'm guessing summer because of the strawberry patches and large flowers.
Cups, I thought spring because of the grass.
Wands, fall for the smaller flowers, what look like coloured leaves on the ground, and the wands are bare trees except for the red-leaved ones in the court cards.

What do you think? Did the Light Visions book give any indication?

This would tremendously aid storytelling and turning the deck into one about cycles and seasonal change.

gregory

Now that we've got some more attention on the deck I thought I'd repeat an unanswered question.

In your opinion, what seasons are the suits of the cards?

Swords is obviously winter.
Pentacles I'm guessing summer because of the strawberry patches and large flowers.
Cups, I thought spring because of the grass.
Wands, fall for the smaller flowers, what look like coloured leaves on the ground, and the wands are bare trees except for the red-leaved ones in the court cards.

What do you think? Did the Light Visions book give any indication?

This would tremendously aid storytelling and turning the deck into one about cycles and seasonal change.
I don't THINK I have a book with mine... Which is odd, as now that I look at stuff, I should have.

Dark Victory '39

my light visions didn't come w/ a book. But i was never a kickstarter backer, so i don't know if that made a difference. I do remember at the time looking and thinking i would have bought a book if that option was open because i was so curious about the artist's impressions.

gregory

my light visions didn't come w/ a book. But i was never a kickstarter backer, so i don't know if that made a difference. I do remember at the time looking and thinking i would have bought a book if that option was open because i was so curious about the artist's impressions.
I failed to back that one - I missed it. But I note that the blurb I have says "packaged with small book..." I have emailed James to ask, and also to ask if he would drop by this thread !