Isidore Tarot

MirabaiJ

Late to the Party!

I was going through Google looking for comments about The Isidore Tarot and stumbled upon this thread. I just wanted to offer a thank-you for your comments about the deck! It's a little late, given this is a conversation from when we were just getting started with deck promotion.

Some of the critiques are what we got with the first printing so Bethalynne redesigned the cards so they could have rounded corners and we have a new printer making them tarot card size on standard playing card stock. Hopefully this helps with the shuffling and frequent use issues! We're trying to improve it as we go.

And the Sepia Stains deck is available again with the same style of packaging as the Isidore deck. This past month we were able to cut the deck's price to being less than the Isidore deck. The Black Ibis deck has been redesigned to a larger card so the artwork isn't so cramped and a full minor arcana has been created for it. It won't be available until the new year though. I'm glad to see there was interest in them, even though I do agree the decks are more an art deck then an easily readable deck.

Anyhoo! Thank you again for the comments. I hope those who nabbed the deck still like it :) We're always open to suggestions. I'm trying my best to help my niece out with her decks but I know there's always room for improvement.