Prisma Visions

happyfish

A little late to the party, but I just pre-ordered on Kickstarter. I must say, WOW. It takes a lot for me to be this excited about a deck. Looks absolutely stunning, intriguing and unique. I'm sure it will be a worthy purchase.

By the by, as of my time of posting, you still have about 24 hours to pre-order on Kickstarter (I gather the benefit to doing so is free shipping in the US).

Eyebright

Phew! Snuck in with 3 hours to spare. Absolutely gorgeous deck, can't wait, even though the postage to the UK made me wince @ $17.00

First deck I've bought in ages, and I'm so excited to receive it!

Aeric

What seasons are the suits of the cards?

Swords is obviously winter.
Pentacles I'm guessing summer because of the strawberry patches and large flowers.
Cups, I thought spring because of the grass.
Wands, fall for the smaller flowers, what look like coloured leaves on the ground, and the wands are bare trees except for the red-leaved ones in the court cards.

What do you think? Did the Light Visions book give any indication?

Mariqueen

James just posted the first production sample of the deck and they're GUILDED YESSSSSS I am so excited!!!!! I'd post pictures but I'm mobile but OMG

desertrat

Yes, silver gilt. They do look fabulous!

Dark Victory '39

i just dont know

i like the color (prisma) version better; i too had the 'light visions' and also ended up selling it. I actually loved the card stock, really high quality and durable albeit slightly waxy. It's hard to explain why it didn't quite work for me; i found the wands suit murky, though color might help that. i love this guy's artwork and have a print of his.

desertrat

I received an update email from Kickstarter with pictures. If you backed the campaign, you should've received it also.

gregory

So did I - here it is:

Attachments

• prisma gilded.jpg
    prisma gilded.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 170

Eyebright

I received an update email from Kickstarter with pictures. If you backed the campaign, you should've received it also.

So did I - here it is:

Thanks both! I did back the campaign but never got an email. It's probably stuck in the spam filter will check later. Thank you for posting the pic gregory. I'm really looking forward to this deck!