Can one card be a deal maker for you?

thirdlibra

The flip side! Are you ever won over by a single card that you bought a deck?

For me, The Hermit from Shadowscapes did it, and the Page of Pentacles in Moore's Steampunk deck each were the cause of the buy!

RunningWild

Absolutely. The Two of Disks in the Mary El and the Eight of Swords in the Anna K, just to name two examples.

karen0205

I have to like most or all of the cards in the deck. I haven't bought a
deck based on only one card. It might cause me to look the deck
up and see more of the cards but I need to like more than one.

MagsStardustBlack

Not me, I'm the opposite, if I really dislike one card I won't buy it. Too fussy is my problem.

dancing_moon

I like to see more than one card before I decide on a purchase of a deck. However, one card can grab my attention strong enough to make me consider a deck and sometimes even buy it despite a few 'meh' cards in it. :) Off the top of my head, Strength in the Magical Forest. It gives me such a warm feeling of a late summer afternoon meadow, with a fragrant breeze and all, that I just had to have it. :D

Hemera

Not really..
But I must confess I did buy the Dark Goddess Tarot earlier this year just to get the Hekate card. I don´t much care for most of the other cards since there are so many Goddesses I don´t even know or that do not interest me very much. (Samovila? Lethe? :bugeyed:) But that Hekate is lovely.