Decks you've bought or received but NEVER used

Padma

um...major confession. I threw my New Palladini in the trash - yes, it sucked that badly!!! :(

greatdane

Was it the celery sticks, LP? Some of the colors and images I liked but there was something just kind of off on it for me and once Le Fanu said celery sticks, there was no hope lol.

Padma

Was it the celery sticks, LP? Some of the colors and images I liked but there was something just kind of off on it for me and once Le Fanu said celery sticks, there was no hope lol.

Actually, the HP *really* creeped me out, with her ET face - and there were other - ugh - elements. It made me shudder - ! I didn't want anyone else to have to deal with it, hence garbage bin, but I totally understand the celery sticks! LOL!

Darkmage

Moore's Steampunk. Cat's Eye, Mystical Cats, Sola Busca, Masquerade, Vertigo, Tarot of Baseball, and a bunch of others.

I'm a collector so I buy as much for that as to actually have decks to read with.

Calcifer

Back in the late 70's I bought a Thoth and it just creeped me out. I felt like I needed to wash my hands after handling it; I think I may have pulled it out of it's silk bag maybe twice in all those years...
Michael

Richard

I fell for all the hype and bought the Legacy of the Divine. After looking through the deck, I put the cards back in the box and never touched them again.

rylla

A lot. Especially major arcana decks (I rarely read with majors only).

There was a time I was collecting decks but I didn't really had time to do readings. I promised myself to use all my decks for reading one by one but whenever I do a reading I keep coming back to those decks that I really like.

That doesn't mean I do not enjoy all my decks, when I get one I spend quite some time to look though it, admire the art and try to figure out the artist's point of view and read the LWB or book.

Dark Victory '39

um...major confession. I threw my New Palladini in the trash - yes, it sucked that badly!!! :(

I'm laughing Lotus P.

Let's see. I'm embarrassed a little, but the Sherlock holmes deck, havn't even tried because I hate the screechy cardstock. Bought it because I love the conan doyle literature, and I've looked through the cards several times and think some are interesting and some are uninspired, but it feels like its going to be too much work to read with. I'm lazy. I kept posting that I was going to use it more as an oracle, to give 'supplemental' insight to a reading. What a laugh. I have my plate full w/ favorite decks aiming for just regular old normal insight.

Also, Arco Iris. I enjoy the majors, the liquidy pastels in black bubbles totally do it for me (although they are the most vanilla looking people I've ever seen). But the pips that I was so sure would help elevate my psychic whatever. Not so much. I'm slowly making progress w/ my TdM's but you give me pips dancing around in circular shapes and I get addlepated.

Gerbear

I've only read with about a dozen of my decks, which leaves over 1600 that have never been used.