Lo Scarabeo 2015 Catalogue

Le Fanu

My goodness; they're so brave. Incurring wrath with a Thelema Tarot (with dolphins).

Some curious offerings there. I love how they are getting more and more borderless. I'm curious about the Impressionist one - whether it will use original images or an artist's reworkings.

Thanks for posting that taster. There are a few I'll keep my eye on there. Odd how it has the Cecolli listed as an "October 2015" release...

Lunaea

Thanks for posting that taster. There are a few I'll keep my eye on there. Odd how it has the Cecolli listed as an "October 2015" release...

It's the mini Ceccoli.

GlitterNova

Thoughts:

-Ohh I'm in love with that HP and Lovers cards in the Happy Tarot. It'll probably end up being a guilty pleasure buy next year.

-Impressionist Tarot? Will we have an Expressionist Tarot? Actually an Expressionist Tarot would be awesome, imo Expressionist art is much more interesting than Impressionist.

-I like the Barbieri Tarot, and I'm super happy that it has illustrated minors. It seems like similar decks always have unillustrated pips, which is sad. I can't wait for more images from this deck to be released!

-I wish I could say that the New Vision Tarot looked like something besides just a novelty, but I'm not convinced.

Metafizzypop

The Impressionist Tarot and the Barbieri look pretty good, but I can't say they're knocking me out. It's not like I HAVE to own them. The one I like best is actually the Happy Tarot. I think it's the perfect thing to pull out in front of one of those anti-Tarot people, the ones who say tarot is evil and all that. I'd like to see someone start screaming about Satan at the sight of an iced cupcake (not that it wouldn't happen).

On a side note, it's nice to see that Lo S is selling eyebrow pencils.

Onyx

That catalog looks like it is full of many different offerings.

I am such a sucker for different tarots so I am sure that I will be getting the Infinity tarot just because I will not be able to help myself.

The Happy Tarot looks like it will be a lot of fun to have so that will be coming to my house as well.

The Barbieri looks just too cool to not get as well. As long as the images are not very CGI.

Others that caught my eye were the Fairy Lenormand and the Impressionist might be worth a look but I need to see a few more images first.

Onyx.

Eremita90

Ok... I need to have the Happy Tarot D: I don't even think I'll use it, I just have to hold it in my hand

Ps: I will also probably end up getting the Thelema Tarot, but as far as I can see, it is nothing particularly life-changing (Like, the Two of Cups is just Crowley's version without the lotus flower)

Le Fanu

It's the mini Ceccoli.

oh wow! Considering how much I love this deck (and your LWB!) this deck will be a definite for me.

What I find fascinating is the launch of special editions of (by their own admission) their most popular decks - the Universal Angelis (I knew this was popular), New Vision and Art Nouveau. Now that's a surprise - if you'd asked me what I thought were their most popular decks, I don't think I'd have come up with these last two. You live and learn!

I see some more borderless ones coming too. That's good. I wonder if they could do a borderless version of their special PCS deck? That would be lovely.

BodhiSeed

Definitely looking forward to seeing more of the Impressionist Tarot. :)

lightpers

Thank you for sharing, Desertrat

Thelema is okay i really like the backs! Lo Scarabeo will be rising
so much from this year!