Quartz crystal situation

Patrick245

Hello there my lovely people I've been browsing internet for hours and I can't find any information about the thing that happened to me....
So basically I bought this small piece of quartz crystal it was small and almost like an oval looking shape had it for about 2-3 weeks didn't pay attention to it for like a week now and something weird happened it CHANGED SHAPE!
It has gotten bigger it's not rounded anymore it is square it gained some sort of point on one edge it is clearer than it was before I'm talking about quite significant change of shape!

My question is does it ever happened to someone on this forum? Does anybody has any information about that to share and knows what does it means as well??

I would really appreciate any information.

Bless you peeps xx

Beancrew49

Hello there my lovely people I've been browsing internet for hours and I can't find any information about the thing that happened to me....
So basically I bought this small piece of quartz crystal it was small and almost like an oval looking shape had it for about 2-3 weeks didn't pay attention to it for like a week now and something weird happened it CHANGED SHAPE!
It has gotten bigger it's not rounded anymore it is square it gained some sort of point on one edge it is clearer than it was before I'm talking about quite significant change of shape!

My question is does it ever happened to someone on this forum? Does anybody has any information about that to share and knows what does it means as well??

I would really appreciate any information.

Bless you peeps xx

This has happened to me with my Moldavite pendant. The change was more subtle than what you've described, but it was noticeable. I asked around and the best answer I could come up with is that you may be changing so rapidly that the reality around you is changing rapidly in order to keep up. You may have even shifted timelines so drastically that you are on a timeline where both you and your crystal are markedly different than what you recently remember. I don't know if this is the case or not, but it's the best explanation I have.

Patrick245

This has happened to me with my Moldavite pendant. The change was more subtle than what you've described, but it was noticeable. I asked around and the best answer I could come up with is that you may be changing so rapidly that the reality around you is changing rapidly in order to keep up. You may have even shifted timelines so drastically that you are on a timeline where both you and your crystal are markedly different than what you recently remember. I don't know if this is the case or not, but it's the best explanation I have.

Thank you for your answer that makes sense actually.
My awakening was a rapid and quick process. I've received downloads of knowledge and discovered different abilities of mine in really short time even my energy changes day after day so it might be it :)
Thank you for your response!

danieljuk

one of the properties of a Quartz Crystal is that it's a radiator and amplify of healing energy and thought. It can also effect other crystals, like you can put a different crystal near it to amplify! I think from this that it's having a big effect in your room Patrick.

Another idea, you said it had gone from an oval to growing a "point". I am only a beginner in crystals really but you can buy "crystal points" which are like a wand with a pointy end. These are used to touch points on the body for meditation and healing or hold in a direction. I have never bought one or used them but it's a form of directing the crystal energy in a specific way. Or instead of a point it's turning into a pyramid that some crystal people say really makes more energy in a specific way in the design.

I would try to use that point on chakra points on you during meditation. The other fascinating thing is to see where it is growing a point, like is it always pointing to one part of the room. Like if you have crystals by your bed, is it pointing towards you?

I don't know what it means but it's fascinating! just some ideas!

Patrick245

one of the properties of a Quartz Crystal is that it's a radiator and amplify of healing energy and thought. It can also effect other crystals, like you can put a different crystal near it to amplify! I think from this that it's having a big effect in your room Patrick.

Another idea, you said it had gone from an oval to growing a "point". I am only a beginner in crystals really but you can buy "crystal points" which are like a wand with a pointy end. These are used to touch points on the body for meditation and healing or hold in a direction. I have never bought one or used them but it's a form of directing the crystal energy in a specific way. Or instead of a point it's turning into a pyramid that some crystal people say really makes more energy in a specific way in the design.

I would try to use that point on chakra points on you during meditation. The other fascinating thing is to see where it is growing a point, like is it always pointing to one part of the room. Like if you have crystals by your bed, is it pointing towards you?

I don't know what it means but it's fascinating! just some ideas!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)
Well it was next to the jade and "point" grew pointing to jade hmm... and above I'm having pyrite...wasn't doing any grids just left them like that

Starri Knytes

Quartz crystals naturally grow to points. Perhaps yours disagrees with the shape it's been given and is trying to revert to its natural state.

Patrick245

Quartz crystals naturally grow to points. Perhaps yours disagrees with the shape it's been given and is trying to revert to its natural state.

Do you think it happened because it want me to connect more to crystals?

Btw I was always thinking about this one as "cheeky little one" I know sounds stupid but his kind of thought was coming to my head whenever I was holding it lol

Starri Knytes

Do you think it happened because it want me to connect more to crystals?
Maybe, but if that's the case it would be pointing you in the direction of stones in their natural state.
Btw I was always thinking about this one as "cheeky little one" I know sounds stupid but his kind of thought was coming to my head whenever I was holding it lol
Awww [emoji813] That's sweet!

ncharge

I have a quartz cluster that I used to keep on my coffee table. It freaked out my husband because, he said, it changed shape every day. I moved it. But yes, they do change.

Have you ever had a self-healing quartz? It is a broken quartz that heals in the broken, jagged ends with smooth quartz. Like it scarred over.