''Faeries'' Oracle by Brian Froud

Genna

I hope you learn to like the Faeries´ Oracle,even if some of the faeries´look very different from what we are used to in fairy illustrations.I´m sure they are real beings,and I know I will never find a more useful oracle(Tarot included).An extra bonus;I´m never tired after a reading.Perhaps because the faeries´give the energy needed,so that it doesnt drain me the way a Tarot reading does.
Please come and read more at The Faeries´Oracle study group!

bladeraven

Ebay just had it listed for .99 so had to bid on it...kicking my asian hinney but...sigh....99 cents and figure I can use it while I'm in my uni class while I'm suppose to be listening to the professor...........lol

Genna

Hope you win it.Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

bladeraven

hehehe..thanks...it was a spur of the moment thing...propelled by paying for my application fee and committing myself to that.....sigh.....Fairies do have a sense of humor.......

Genna

Think you will love the book by Jessica Macbeth that comes with it...the interpretations are truly wonderful.´(Of course you are encouraged to work out your own interpretations with help of the faeries,but I haven´t started to to that yet).Thanks to her I also lost my fear(almost) for reading with reversed cards.

bladeraven

The deck looks lovely and *doh* just saw the post by ebay...been outbidded...lol...1.00 is as far as me cheapskate self goes...lol...s/h is 7.74 so it's like...well...if that's going to be the case....lol

bladeraven

lol..sigh..deck is in the mail...I've been won over by the Faeries....

Emeraldgirl

I saw this the other day in my local crystal and deck shop and decided that I had to buy it :) I got it and I took it home and I think although they are cheeky little minxs we will get along well. I actually like a lot of the artwork in this deck. I haven't had a chance to fully sit down and study them but I am sure that when I do it will be and expereince to remember.

Genna

Congratulations.Yes,they can be VERY cheeky.I know you´ll love them.

urbandryad

This deck and book box set has been at the Chapters in my town forever and I never gave it a second thought because it was an Oracle deck. I guess I shouldn't take anything for granted. If its still there on monday when I have my cheque, I'm going to pick it up. It looks beautiful now that I see what the cards look like on the net. :>