Reading Court Cards - PP method

Phoenix Rising

Hi Joey

I'm glad you like it..The courts was always the hardest thing for me, and having this technique has made reading so much easier.

The other day, I drew 3 cards for a daily reading.

4:diamond:(untruths) K:heart: 4:heart:(hurt feelings, jeolousy)

That afternoon, a friend (k heart) came over as he was having some problems with his partner....This King is very sensitive, and is so ready to commit, but his partner who is a very jeolous person, can play silly games with him. She has lied to him numerous times....although the lies are trivial silly things...he just had enough of it all...and was feeling very hurt.
Because he was facing left, looking at the lies...still going with the first card being the message shared between the king and someone else(not me in this case) and the 4:heart: being behind him (right side) was his feelings/actions.

That was a perfect example of this technique.

Joermit

It never ceases to amaze me as to the accuracy and depth that can be found in a simple deck of playing cards... it's profound and simple... yet very, very spiritually powerful... I loved tarot for so long, and still do... but the directness of the playing cards has made me love them just as much, if not more so... incredible stuff........

Joey