Regular playing cards=Tarot?

sacredashes

:D

Do with them what you will, unless the PC or Tarot police comes to arrest you for illegal use of the cards. Then post bail using monopoly money or mahjong chips, cash and credit cards not accepted. :D

Unless of course, the PC police pre-dates the Tarot police.. that would mean they carry spades instead of swords and were given standard issued clubs which are smaller than the big staffs and double-edged swords Tarot police like to use, so getting away with the PC police may be easier.

Hmm, I think you're on to something here.....

Ash

Sheri

intothemusic said:
this is a subject that really confuses me. there seem to be so many interpretations. i for the life of me cannot figure out if 2 of wands is good or bad! in playing cards it seems bad, in tarot its good. .anyone?

Sometimes it is good and sometimes it is bad. Go with what you think it means within a given reading. I have found in alot of readings that what would be considered a bad card can be good and what is considered a good card can be bad.

There are alot of systems for reading playing cards. You can check out one of those or even make up your own system. Go with what feels right to you, and it will be right.

valeria