Which is better outcome? Death or 3 of Cups

Leviosa

IndigoWaves, Thirteen and Ruby...

Earlier this morning, I updated saying that he called and got no response. Well at about 9 p.m. tonight, she called back and they spoke for an hour and it was very pleasant.

He was so surprised! After an hour, he had to go so when ending the call he said he would speak to her again later and they both said goodbye for the night. They caught up on the past few months and there was mutual engagement.

Seems it was 3 of Cups after all.

Indigo, I did share your interpretation with him so perhaps he will move forward with this in a more complete awareness.

Ruby Jewel

IndigoWaves, Thirteen and Ruby...

Earlier this morning, I updated saying that he called and got no response. Well at about 9 p.m. tonight, she called back and they spoke for an hour and it was very pleasant.

He was so surprised! After an hour, he had to go so when ending the call he said he would speak to her again later and they both said goodbye for the night. They caught up on the past few months and there was mutual engagement.

Seems it was 3 of Cups after all.

Indigo, I did share your interpretation with him so perhaps he will move forward with this in a more complete awareness.

Just awesome.....so I think the 3 of cups says....take it a little slow this time. You really do have to be friends before you can become lovers....if love is what you want from a relationship. Love is for the brave of heart. Isn't the tarot wonderful.

IndigoWaves

Maybe so... And hopefully he will find all that he seeks, one way or another. Cheers. :)