"Le Carte delle Driadi" by Tizianna Mattera

oak_woman

Thank you for your reassuring words, Jewel :)

I think I will get it and see what I think - I do love anything to do with trees. I just wasn't sure if it would be a bit fluffy or twee. Sometimes in life you just have to take a chance, don't you? ;)

yaraluna

Aulruna said:
Hi Reinae,

welcome!

As far as I know, this deck is only published in Italy as of yet. I love her fairy cards, so I have waited for this to be released in other countries!

I have just found image so far:

wow, it sure reminds me/ is similar to the Tarot of Sidhe-Ra
yara

Jewel

oak_woman said:
I just wasn't sure if it would be a bit fluffy or twee. Sometimes in life you just have to take a chance, don't you? ;)
It is not fluffy or twee. The colors are sort of bright pastel if that makes any sense *LOL*. But seriously I do not get a fluffly or twee feeling from them at all. There is a spirituality to them, ya know ... sort of like Trees! *LOL*

Guiding Cauldron

OMG, thats it Jewel I'm after ya!! lol Fancy seeing you here to and you know the only reason I'm here is because of your instigation anyway , as ususal lol

After recieving the lovely Italien version of the Elves which ~I adore by the way, I saw in the book the Dryad one as well and now I REALLY want that one too! Rolls eyes in disbelief. So now another one to my wishlist!!

Now wheres that Italien website to order from? I just need to bookmark it so I know where im going in a few months lol

Guiding Cauldron

Thanks Fauna , but I dont read German :( and I struggle enough with Italien lol. xoxo

faunabay

Oh so you can "sort of" read Italian then. I couldn't read either so it makes no difference to me which I get. })

Guiding Cauldron

faunabay said:
Oh so you can "sort of" read Italian then. I couldn't read either so it makes no difference to me which I get. })

lol yes i sorta read italien; family background is from italy but i dont use it every day, so hence why i sorta read it :)

faunabay

Guiding Cauldron said:
lol yes i sorta read italien; family background is from italy but i dont use it every day, so hence why i sorta read it :)
hehehe :laugh:

Dusk Till Dawn

I just received this today. I was looking forward to this Oracle. I am very disappointed. There is a little sheet of Paper that goes with the Deck, no Booklet. It hardly explains anything. The Cards are Large, and they look all the same. Maybe others will love it, but it's not me. To be honest, I wouldn't even know how to use this as an Oracle.