Idiosyncradeck

Amberjune

My husband surprised me by ordering the tarot, so I added to the gift by adding on the oracle. He doesn't know ;)

I am super excited to work with these. Anyone know when expected shipping time is?

On the etsy page she says to expect the deck by the end of February.

LauraKai

I really love it but I've just splashed out on the Tarot of delphi and the customs charges made it quite expensive šŸ˜£

Same here! It's a beautiful deck and I love the modern, clean and simple look of it. The customs charges just made it too expensive for me at the moment :(

12doggiepaws

End of February seems so far away. I can not wait to work with these 2 decks.

Nemia

Now of course I eat my little heart out that I didn't order the oracle. Why oh why...?

Must. Not. Think. About. The. Oracle.

12doggiepaws

Now of course I eat my little heart out that I didn't order the oracle. Why oh why...?

Maybe it's not too late....email her to add on to your order!
There might be time...

12doggiepaws

Must. Think. About. The. Oracle.

Nemia

No no, I can't, my budget for this month is exhausted.

12doggiepaws

Me too! NO more decks for me this month.

lantana

Not to make you think about the oracle but they will be sold on a made-to-order basis afterwards, so you haven't completely missed out!

Amberjune

My deck has arrived today. Haven't done a reading with it yet, looking forward to it.