'Wisdom Well" - ???

blackroseivy

Anyone here have it? I am about to own it, it would seem - I'm the only bidder in eBay for it! The images seem so strange, yet beautiful at the same time. Who here has it/knows about it?

December Fairy

I've never heard of this. If you received it, what is it and how do you like it?

December Fairy

Thanks for the link September Pixie. I was just reading the trade forum and saw someone has a book to this set up for trade. Second time I've read the title in 2 days.

selkie

It is one that I had not heard of (or at least noticed) until it was on e-bay. I bought a lot that had it in it. I was really impressed with them! I hope you are as well.

Tansey Ella

edited

Tansey Ella

edited

blackroseivy

That's funny, I came in to see what you said, & it turns out to be what I said! :p

Well, I stand by it - read Jung, & it will have more depth for you than it would otherwise. I believe, anyway! ;)

elviefae

I recently picked up the Wisdom Well at Barnes & Nobles on sale too. Mine was like $4.00...it was marked the same as yours but when I took it up to the register they had another sale going on top of that..couldn't beat the price.

I've only tried a few readings with it but I really liked it. And I agree, it can go much deeper than those booklet meanings. Learning all the archetypes would take it very deep. I liked what I've seen so far!