New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

gregory

A friend of mine asks:

Wondering if anyone has a broken Gendron Tarot? I'm looking for 5 of Cups.
Also a Queen of Swords from Gaian.

So - can anyone help ?

IHeartRescues

Deste Cards

When I obtained a used copy of the Deste Cards fm a seller online I found that 1 card was missing:

The Ebony Black Horse #8 Munzour. Greek or Turkish, either would be fantastic! He would complete my cherished deck.

aquestionmark

Looking for a Chariot card from the University Books Rider Waite deck with pink backs. :)

PathWalker

Girlfriends tarot - Running Press edition

Anyone got a spare Magician from the Girlfriends Tarot?
I have two devils :)

Thank you
Pathwalker

rwcarter

Looking for a Chariot card from the University Books Rider Waite deck with pink backs. :)
I do have a Chariot, but it has a crease in the upper right corner of the card. Not sure if a creased card is better than no card. It's yours if you want it.

Rodney

olivia1

Hello, does anyone have legacy of the divine king of coins that they can spare. I just purchased this beautiful deck brand new and sealed but for some reason, this card came out of the package severely bent at the top

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stellar4

I'm still looking for a LWB for the Ceccoli....

And now I've bought a lovely but incomplete Hoi Polloi - would anyone have a 10 and a 3 of Cups to make it a whole deck again?

Barleywine

DruidCraft 9 of Wands

I've had the DruidCraft deck for a long time but never used it for readings because of it's awkwardly large size. Yesterday I had cause to go through it while commenting on a Your Readings post and discovered to my dismay that the 9 of Wands is missing. Connections Book Publishing is in the UK; I don't have much hope of getting a replacement card there, so I ordered the kit with the large companion book since I want to start using this deck. Does anyone have a lead on where I might get a replacement 9 of Wands? If I can get one, I'll give the restored deck to my daughter.

rwcarter

I've had the DruidCraft deck for a long time but never used it for readings because of it's awkwardly large size. Yesterday I had cause to go through it while commenting on a Your Readings post and discovered to my dismay that the 9 of Wands is missing. Connections Book Publishing is in the UK; I don't have much hope of getting a replacement card there, so I ordered the kit with the large companion book since I want to start using this deck. Does anyone have a lead on where I might get a replacement 9 of Wands? If I can get one, I'll give the restored deck to my daughter.
I might have one. Will have to check when I get home tonight.

Rodney

rwcarter

I do have the 9W and it's yours if you PM me your address. All I ask in payment is that you pay it forward and do something nice for someone else on the forum. :)

Rodney