Post break up tower card

Intotouch

I think that the Tower in this reading both refers to the "aftershocks" as one person put it and that this is still a disastrous relationship. The 10 of wands suggests one person making all the effort to carry this forward, but the other none at all. Which coupled with the Tower is I think the tarot's way of saying "drop the burden". Walk away. Which you may well be doing anyway in which case I think that this is describing your present. You can of course continue to try to carry this relationship forward or you can drop it. The 10 may also refer to the baggage that you're carrying from this relationship. Do you still have questions that you want to ask him or anger to express to him? If so consider that this is weighing you down on your path going forward. What would it be like for you to drop this load? What would change for you if you did?

mahafrins

Knowing that the relationship ended before this reading, my first thought for the Tower + 10W was PTSD, post-traumatic stress disorder. Maybe not severe and diagnosable, but shock - the Tower being the shock, the 10W being the ongoing effects of it (people can get over a trauma healthily, it's only a disorder when the effects are still being "carried", still a burden and troublesome).

Post-traumatic shock is a big term for sometimes a milder state of mind, but of the same shape if you know what i mean. Whether this results from the break-up, or from the relationship itself, I can't tell but I imagine the cards in the whole reading would shed light. (Not sure whether "house on fire relationship" means continuous drama, or whether you simply mean it was whirlwind, everything happening very fast. If the drama/melodrama, maybe the relationship was the traumatic experience... if very sudden, maybe the break-up, plus of course suddenness is integral to the Tower).

Nice take it was a good relationship house on fire every thing was perfect...But the suddenness May have left some trauma...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

mahafrins

I think that the Tower in this reading both refers to the "aftershocks" as one person put it and that this is still a disastrous relationship. The 10 of wands suggests one person making all the effort to carry this forward, but the other none at all. Which coupled with the Tower is I think the tarot's way of saying "drop the burden". Walk away. Which you may well be doing anyway in which case I think that this is describing your present. You can of course continue to try to carry this relationship forward or you can drop it. The 10 may also refer to the baggage that you're carrying from this relationship. Do you still have questions that you want to ask him or anger to express to him? If so consider that this is weighing you down on your path going forward. What would it be like for you to drop this load? What would change for you if you did?
This is also conventional and does make sense.. this person is going to be physically present soon so hopefully something new maybe rebuild..

headincloud

The tower indicates the disruption this split caused is still affecting her life and there's been an ongoing struggle with this in the 10W, the disruption is in it's final stages however and she's nearly there. She may be feeling exhausted and unable to see clearly, both in the 10W.

I think a lot of posts on here makes sense: the Tower can represent ongoing shock. However, I have seen the Tower represent NEW shock, even after a breakup. The Ten of Wands means the struggle continues, but it's almost over.

Not fun cards. :(

Intotouch

Horribly I have seen the tower after a break up as an unpleasant revelation about something that happened while the couple were still together. And that it still feels shocking and awful.

mahafrins

Horribly I have seen the tower after a break up as an unpleasant revelation about something that happened while the couple were still together. And that it still feels shocking and awful.

There is a lot left unsaid you know.. like nothing in this relationship got redressed... That's why it's shocking one person does try breaking ice over WhatsApp but in vain.

ThtDancerGuy

So I did a a Celtic Cross with a usual set of cards discussing the journey of my querent but the card which stumped me most was tower..

This relationship broek up 2 months ago it was a house on fire relationship which ended and now post break up we got a tower clarified with 10 of Wands what could this mean post a break up..We thought a renewal for the better or still discription of the break up..

Both parties have not spoken since the break up even once what could tower mean both parties dating another person... Or they still want to create a base for this relationship.. I'd love some help

The Tower card to me in this context tells me that the querent is maybe still reeling from the break-up, having not recuperated and healed yet. The Tower card is about destruction and pain, and therefore shows that the querent may even find him- or herself the one crashing down like the figures in The Tower card if he or she does not try his or her best to move on. My intuitive feeling is that the querent still holds hope that the relationship may rekindle, but that Tower card is saying NO WAY, MAN! and warning the querent that he or she will inevitably end up hitting the ground hard in the end. The 10 of Wands as the clarifier supports my interpretation, saying that right now the querent is not seeing clearly (the Wands blocking the subject's POV forward) but that he or she is stumbling onward without any real attempt to heal or move on; he or she is still carrying the burdens and pains, the Wands, of the breakup and that is why we are seeing The Tower here: a warning that if he or she continues like this he or she will inevitably crash. How can you move forward with your eyes closed?

Holly doll

So I did a a Celtic Cross with a usual set of cards discussing the journey of my querent but the card which stumped me most was tower..

This relationship broek up 2 months ago it was a house on fire relationship which ended and now post break up we got a tower clarified with 10 of Wands what could this mean post a break up..We thought a renewal for the better or still discription of the break up..

Both parties have not spoken since the break up even once what could tower mean both parties dating another person... Or they still want to create a base for this relationship.. I'd love some help

\\

Wow - those two cards are saying quite loudly that even though there has been a break up - as something would eventually if it wasn't built on firm foundations - it's not quite over; the dust hasn't settled & there's still the rubble to be taken care of.

The Tower can be like an earthquake - damaging when it hits... then later come the aftershocks - which can be one or many; your friend may still be "jolted" daily by this whole thing.

With the 10/Wands as a clarifier I do get the feeling of one wanting to put the burden or "blame" for the breakup on the other - making them carry responsibility for the whole thing - maybe making that a condition of a reconciliation - another Tower moment; built on false hope.

If one party DOES choose to shoulder the blame, they may feel happy to do it in order to have their partner back, but the burden will become too heavy very quickly... & the Wands can drop to the floor

Ruby Jewel

The Tower is a positive card for me. The Tower only appears when it needs to happen for the benefit of the querent. Something was wrong that your person might not have known about. No doubt that is why he didn't respond. The 10 of Wands says "lay the burden down"....and move on.