Anino Lenormand

MoonGypsy

Samples of the zodiac freebies, so those extra cards won't be put to waste. I just need to doodle four more signs and they're all done.

-Ly

Ly, those are so beautiful! You are so talented!

blue_fusion

Ly, those are so beautiful! You are so talented!

Thank you! :) I just finished doodling all the zodiac freebies! *does tired happy dance* :D

So it's all set now. Just need to clean them, do the layouts. :)

garmonbozia

I love these. I am definitely interested in ordering an early bird copy, and I love the idea of incorporating zodiac cards.

reall

Samples of the zodiac freebies, so those extra cards won't be put to waste. I just need to doodle four more signs and they're all done.

-Ly

oh! I like!^^ lolz :))

blue_fusion

Thanks all. I've noted those who expressed interest in the deck so I can message you when the sale starts. On that note, I have decided to move the start of the early bird sale promo to next week. The timing (hah! Lenormand reference) is a bit tight because doodling the zodiac freebies took some time. Also, this way, I'll have more time to clean up and polish the doodles. And from experience, it's best to start these things (sale) at the start of the week, at least when the sale involved is online.

I am considering using Etsy for the sale, but I am still studying how it works.

In the meantime, attached are samples of the deck's Man and Woman cards (with one extra man and woman set). This might be the last "sneak peek" I'll give of the cards.

-Ly

Attachments

• LORDS AND LADIES.jpg
    LORDS AND LADIES.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 165

MoonGypsy

Thanks all. I've noted those who expressed interest in the deck so I can message you when the sale starts. On that note, I have decided to move the start of the early bird sale promo to next week. The timing (hah! Lenormand reference) is a bit tight because doodling the zodiac freebies took some time. Also, this way, I'll have more time to clean up and polish the doodles. And from experience, it's best to start these things (sale) at the start of the week, at least when the sale involved is online.

In the meantime, attached are samples of the deck's Man and Woman cards (with one extra man and woman set). This might be the last "sneak peek" I'll give of the cards.

-Ly

Absolutely Scrumptious, Ly! Beginning of next week for your pre-sale sounds wise. :)
Etsy sounds like the perfect way to go! i hope that works out for you.

Village Witch

-Ly

Etsy is a great place to sell Lennie decks.

If I may offer my perspective, the second Man and Woman cards made me think of the Child card as they look quite young.

Padma

Those are so cool! I love your so-called "doodles" (which are more like fully fledged miniature artworks!), Blue Fusion!

(I went to your blog, and I am just curious - when will your Deco Lennies be out? I love them!)

MoonGypsy

If I may offer my perspective, the second Man and Woman cards made me think of the Child card as they look quite young.

VERY good point, VW! i agree! Being so charmed by the art, i had missed that...
That could get confusing...especially in a Grand Tableau. TThe man and woman do make
me think of the child.

Ly dear, can you possibly make the man and woman look more mature in some way?
Or the children look much younger? Something to make a strong contrast, so in a large
spread one can immediately tell which is which. i guess we need to see the actual
child cards for comparison...

blue_fusion

Etsy is a great place to sell Lennie decks.

Thanks for pointing that out! I will have to post the child cards tomorrow (I hope I remember!) for comparison - two cards - a boy and a girl and they're each holding balloons. :D