Lenormand deck that features multiple man/woman cards and possibly cards for GQ folks

MadeiraDarling

Can someone recommend a Lenormand deck that includes extra man and woman cards (and ideally cards for people outside the gender binary) so I can read more easily for LGBTQ people?

Onion Budgie

Under the Roses by Kendra Hurteau & Katrina Hill has an extra set, as well as an additional child card. They're not outside the gender binary, however. It's a lovely deck, all the same.

Shade

Off the top of my head:

Gypsy Lenormand
Burning Serpent Oracle
Spooktacular
Gilded

None of these have a gender binary card, I can't think of a deck that does. If i were to read for someone who let me know they identified as non-binary I might charge the Stars card for the reading to appear as their signification. This has absolutely no basis in tradition it just stands apart from sun and moon in terms of polarity.

Barleywine

I don't think Lenormand has caught up to the non-gender-binary concept at this time. The extra Man and Woman cards are aimed more at same-sex partnerships, to avoid having to use the Rider as a male partner and the Snake as a female partner. All the decks I'm aware of have two distinctly male or female cards. As Shade says, you can always make your own decision as to which card to use.

sweetcherise13

The Middia Lenormand also has extra man and woman cards and it's a lovely deck. :)

snowmoon

the deck that i have with extra man and woman, would be secret lenormand deck, i got it from Amazon jp.

the size of the deck is quite small and thin.

and fortunes lenomand deck with 2 blank card that you can use , but not extra card for woman and man.

Gwynydd

I'm pretty sure my Kitschy Lenormand has extra men and women

Nemia

Lisa Hunt's beautiful Fairy Tale Lenormand has two men and two women.

HighPriestess

The Enchanted Lenormand has an extra man and woman, as well as a card called "The Diviner" which is supposed to represent Mlle. Lenormand herself, but looks very androgynous. I use it for a non-binary significator, or I let the querent choose which card to use to represent themself.

Tag_jorrit

If you like the antique reproduction decks most of the ones in the Game of Hope webstore have 2 Ladies & 2 Gentlemen.

Of course you can always read with the traditional Snake as the alt Lady and Rider as the alt Gentleman.