Golden Quince Tarot

GlitterNova

To be honest I'd be VERY surprised if no big publisher showed interest in picking up your deck. Their loss, really, your artwork (from what I've seen on your DA page) is absolutely professional quality! I would seriously consider buying a copy of this deck once it's finished.

luiner

It's really beautiful! I also checked your DA, and your arts are amazing, loving all the colors.
I think either way, b/w or in color, i would buy it.
Or maybe... this deck is in b/w and next deck (hopefully there'd be next deck ;)) in color with style of art like the one on your DA's features.
I love both of your art styles.

Major Tom

Stunning. Simply stunning black & white illustration. A colouring book might earn you more than a deck of cards. ;)

Jagdamba

Golden Quince

I've just peeked at your work & its lovely. I really like the idea of B & W to colour in too. Good luck to you in your endeavours...I'm sure that you'll get the interest you're seeking!

annlis

Brilliant art. Brilliant depictions of the symbolism...love!

goldenquince

Thanks, all! You have given me the push to get back to inking more cards...I went off on a tangent of watercolor painting recently and realized that I have to continue to stay focused. It's good to recharge by doing something different now and then, but I really want to complete this deck by the end of the year at the latest.

Right now, I'm inking the 4 of cups, 7 of cups, and 4 of swords! I'll post when I update the blog!

Chronata

You have a beautiful style, and a great talent.
And you have some awesome knowledge of tarot as well.

I really like what I see so far!

MoonGypsy

Oh this is totally my taste! This will definitely be one i will be watching out for!

Good Luck!

FLizarraga

Absolutely stunning. I was sold as soon as I gazed upon that Three of Wands, and then I started scrolling down. Love the Moon. And Death! And that 5 of Pentacles! Heck, love them ALL!

swimming in tarot

I'll be following your progress, too. You definitely know what you're doing! I love all the detail, your explanations...for example, the pioneering Centaurea plant strategy needed in the spinning of a web. New associations. The Queen of Swords, it's like I know her.