The blossoming of the Tarot of Innocence

rwcarter

Card size they look great! Keep on keepin' on, Davina!

shadowdancer

Thanks for that Rodney :)

My aim is minimum of 5 per week, so the fact I am ahead at this stage means I have a breather at some stage when I can't work on them / need the break.

Updated the screen capture of what is uploaded.

Top row: Fool, Magician, HP, Empress
2nd row: Ace wands, Ace Cups, Hierophant, Emperor.
3rd Row: Ace Swords, Page Cups, Lovers, Chariot.
4th Row: Page Swords. (I love this wee dude)

Attachments

• forat.jpg
    forat.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 163

shadowdancer

Here you go Rodney - the progress so far.
20 down if you include the title card, so a milestone reached.

Top row: Fool, Magician, HP, Emperor.

2nd Row: Ace wands, Ace cups, Hierophant, Empress

3rd Row: Ace swords, Page Cups, Lovers, Chariot.

4th Row: Page Swords, Ace Pentacles, Page Pentacles, Hermit

5th Row: Knight Cups, Strength, Knight Swords, Title card.

Heck this is intense. I am ahead of where I thought I would be, so will be able to take a breather in a few weeks and still finish by September. Some cards have proved frustrating but I will get there :) I want to be able to have this available for the Christchurch Mind Body & Spirit festival, where I have a regular reading stall.

Attachments

• rows 1 - 3.jpg
    rows 1 - 3.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 144
  • rows 4 -5.jpg
    rows 4 -5.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 140

rwcarter

Wonderful, Davina, absolutely wonderful!

shadowdancer

Again for you Rodney... (and anyone else following the progress of this) -the 8 cards from week 3. (I feel like I am in the Big Brother House here).

My brain is mush so may take a day off tomorrow. So far averaging 3.5 hours per card.

knight wands 2 wands 2 swords 2 cups
3 swords 2 pents knight pents page wands

Attachments

• latest.jpg
    latest.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 146

shadowdancer

a few from the past few days.

I do like the Queen / King swords. They are my favourite courts in general, and I know I have given them some real punch with regards to colour etc. But I see them as being the strongest and most dynamic in so many ways, so it made sense to make them jump out at you a little. If they want your attention they will get it - no questions asked.

ETA: my avatar has been the Queen of Swords from the Zombies tarot. Nuff said :D :D

Attachments

• latest2.jpg
    latest2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 146

rwcarter

Great work Davina! I've missed the last couple of updates, but I'm all caught up now.

Rodney

shadowdancer

latest for this week and some re-worked earlier renditions.

Row 1: 3 of pents, 4 of pents, 7 swords, World.

Row 2: 4 wands, 4 swords, 5 wands, 5 cups

Row 3 (Re-works): Ace wands, ace cups, Magician, High Priestess.

Milestone reached of 40 cards, so now pass the half way stage. Revisited 7 cards from my earlier attempts, with a couple that still need re-working.

Wish me luck.

Davina

Attachments

• for posting.jpg
    for posting.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 143

MissChiff

I love this deck!

shadowdancer

I love this deck!

Thank you so much !! These 4 words gave me a real lift when I read them. Today was the hardest day where I struggled to find the mojo.

So just for you, here are the latest 3.

A little story is weaving here and there....

boy meets girl on 3 of Cups and the energy is fizzing. However, the crash can be hard and emotions can be confusing once that high wears off, especially if you hear gossip above you that adds to the confusion and you start questioning things. (Yep just look at the gossipers on the 4 of cups).

Little does she know, her suitor also heard it all and feels as though it is over before it began. We see him walking away feeling really low, and would you believe - the rain decides to also come, adding to his dejection. (5 cups). He does not see she is shouting after him and wants to put things right.

Then we see the 6 of cups where she is in her bedroom looking through her diary where she recorded her feelings and doodles about this guy. Yep, even youngtsers can reminisce, even if their time span is a little shorter than it would be for us as adults.

2nd story.....

The cakes are being offered to the kids out playing. (3 pents)
We then see the game of soccer, and the pixie sitting on his ball with the "It's mine and you can't play" tantrum thing going on. Being possessive or what, but what he doesn't realise is his selfishness will backfire. He has burst it. We also see a kid on the mushroom in the background stuffing his face with cakes (he obviously cleared the tray from the previous card!) so we also get the issue of greed as well as possessiveness shown on this card.
NOTE: COMPARE HIS POSTURE / SEATED POSITION TO WHAT WE SEE ON THE RWS 4 OF PENTS)

Then we see how this progresses for the pixie in the 5 of pents. End of the world in his eyes. He has fallen over, torn his clothes, bloodied his knee and hand, and to top it all - his ball is totally bust.
Just a reminder that what we see as minor can be devastating to someone else, where they really do feel hard done by. Ultimate lows come in various guises......

SO you can guess how it progresses for the 6 of pents.

I thought only Rodney had been cheering this on so you have made my day! :D :D

Attachments

• for at.jpg
    for at.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 136