Horary Readings

Ashtaroot

Thank you very much, will let you know:)

leelee

OK my revised question is: Will my partner and I still be together in the next 6 months?

Thanks for the opportunity to have an horary reading :)

Minderwiz

leelee said:
OK my revised question is: Will my partner and I still be together in the next 6 months?

OK, I think the question is 'Will my partner and I still be together after 6 months?' As your phrasing clearly ikplies you are together now, and as 'now' is within the next 6 months would get an obvious 'Yes' answer.

It's very important to phrase the question precisely or the chart can answer a question that you didn't mean to ask.

If my rephrase is NOT what you meant please correct me

Minderwiz

Taking a break

After leelee, I, taking a break for about three weeks. I will post again in the thread whe I'm ready for more questions

leelee

You are right "Will my partner & I still be together after 6 months"

Oh and I should clarify the question is about my romantic partner not my business partner -

Thanks again

le.jour.obscurcit

Just forget about my reading.

NamasteIndia

My question:

I am trying my best to immigrate out of this country. Filed for immigration, putting application to all possible abroad countries, put up resume in international job sites.

Which month and year do you see me out of this place??

Thank you and Namaste()

Ashtaroot

le.jour.obscurcit said:
Just forget about my reading.
Minderwiz already did your readings look at post 140!

Minderwiz

leelee said:

Thanks for the opportunity to have an horary reading :)

I've tried casting a couple of charts for this question and each time I have one which is not radical. I will try a third but feel this may be a qestion that you already know the answer to.

Edited to add

I tried a third chart and it had a void of course Moon. With three failures to get a radical chart, I think any further attempts at an answer are extremely suspect, even if the chart is superficially radical.

Please save the question and ask it again when I resume after my break. I'll drop you a pm when I'm ready. However if you already have strong suspicions about what the answer is, I would think the three non-charts simply confirm your views. Either the question wasn't worth asking because it's not a realistic possibility or it wasn't worth asking because you already know the answer.

Minderwiz

NamasteIndia said:
My question:

I am trying my best to immigrate out of this country. Filed for immigration, putting application to all possible abroad countries, put up resume in international job sites.

Which month and year do you see me out of this place??

Thank you and Namaste()

Please note that I've already finished this round of questions - see post #144

If you still want to ask it when I start again in around three weeks time, please submit the question again and I'll take it as one of the first ones in the next batch.