Knock, knock who's there? A relationship spread. (5)

meghandawson`

This is based on the knock, knock joke. I was making a spread for a friends reading and it just seemed to fit. But this spread is in all seriousness.

1. Knock - why you're looking for love.
2. Knock - Where you'll find it. (Location, stage in your life, or emotional state. I think hers was "you'll find love when you're in a peaceful time in your life".)
3. Who's - The qualities of the person you'll find love with next.
4. There - 'The set up' The overall feeling of the relationship.
5. Punchline - The outcome of the relationship.

1***2***3***4
******5******

It's pretty basic but it works well.
Tell me what you think!

MaineGirl117

Tried your spread! Posted it in Your Readings if you would like to check it out.

Can't tell you at the moment how it'll all work out! I've been told I'll meet someone new this summer (by a very reliable reader!) so I'll have to let you know later if it worked :)

Thanks for the spread!

hopena

I'm not actually looking for love, but I will try it. I need the practice. :) I'll let you know if I post it.

Tarot kid

Tried it!!!!
I got the hermit. Justice,death,the devil,the world

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Amanda

Looking for work?

You could probably turn this into a 'looking for work' type of spread as well. :)

1. Knock - Why you're looking for work:
2. Knock - Where you'll find it:
3. Who's - The type of company you'll find work with next:
4. There - The 'set up' - overall feeling of the work relationship:
5. Punchline - the outcome of the work relationship:

meghandawson`

wow! Thanks for all the feedback! :D

hopena

I tried this with two separate piles, and posted the results in Your Readings. :)

1Eleven

I'm not big on spreads lately but I am a sucker for a good Knock, Knock joke (Hi, I'm 5!). Joking aside, well done... a nice, unique approach that can pretty much be applied to anything.

Jon