What kind of man???

@rtemouri

Hierophant with king of pents
What kind of man does the combination of the hierophant and the king of pentacles indicate?
A stable,traditional man?A man of authority or a teacher successful at work?A married man who has a stable life,conservative,materialistic maybe?
What do you think?

Sulis

I often see The Hierophant as an institution offering help and education or a person who you go to for help.
So with the King of Pentacles, I'd say this could be someone who will help you with money matters or with practical things. Maybe someone who is good at teaching about finances, a financial advisor or it could be a master craftsman who teaches his craft to others.

Barleywine

You've covered most of the usual bases here. Maybe the character "Tom Builder" in the Ken Follett book The Pillars of the Earth, who built medieval cathedrals? Maybe a banker at the Vatican? Maybe a senior Inquisitor? (Although that might be more a King of Swords/Hierophant type). A clerical magistrate? The Pope's "right-hand-man?" How about "a viceroy or regent under the Holy Roman Emperor?" The epitome of an established "solid citizen," a "dyed-in-the-wool," pious arch-conservative. I wouldn't like this guy, he would probably be a bit too "starchy" or "priggishly stiff-necked" for me.

@rtemouri

I often see The Hierophant as an institution offering help and education or a person who you go to for help.
So with the King of Pentacles, I'd say this could be someone who will help you with money matters or with practical things. Maybe someone who is good at teaching about finances, a financial advisor or it could be a master craftsman who teaches his craft to others.

Thanks sulis.So the hierophant can be an institution that is associated with the man and the king of pentacles might indicate the character of this person for example or his job in the institution.I think that hierophant is a spiritual card and the king of pentacles seems very practical or even a materialistic person,or just a buisness man.So maybe its a mistake to think that hierophant also talks about the character of the person.

@rtemouri

You've covered most of the usual bases here. Maybe the character "Tom Builder" in the Ken Follett bookThe Pillars of the Earth?", who built medieval cathedrals? Maybe a banker at the Vatican? Maybe a senior Inquisitor? (Although that might be more a King of Swords/Hierophant type). A clerical magistrate? The Pope's "right-hand-man?" How about "a viceroy or regent under the Holy Roman Emperor?" The epitome of an established "solid citizen," a "dyed-in-the-wool," pious arch-conservative. I wouldn't like this guy, he would probably be a bit too "starchy" or "priggishly stiff-necked" for me.
He he :) thats exactly what i wanted to say when i posted this one.The cards do answer but i can think of so many different meanings that i get confused at the end.But if this is a guy like the one you mentioned i wouldn't like him either ;)