Ace of Pentacles + Chariot + Ten of Swords for a Job Interview

Carojulie

Thank you for your wonderful insight.

Thank you so much for your feedback, you are very flattering !
:)

Please come back to tell us how it went in the end, when they call you back and give you their answer ?

Also, I hope they give you good news right away, but in case of a disapointment, please keep in mind that they can always refer you to other potential employers, some other firms they could partner with etc.... You obviously did well and made good impression during the interview (ace of pent, chariot), so even if they dont hire you (ten of swrds... other candidates... or ths XXX person they initially thought about...) this interview can always lead to somewhere - even if indirectly.
As an other member said, it could be an offer, but not the one you expect... so even in case of an initial disapointment, I would keep some hope here.

Also, that has nothing to do with tarot but is just a general advice, I would let them know very clearly that
a/ you have had another offer but
b/ you would prefer to work for them
It is always goot to show that you are courted by other companies, but that you like them better.

I wish you the best of lucks.

TarotNewbie1

Thank you so much for your feedback, you are very flattering !

Please come back to tell us how it went in the end, when they call you back and give you their answer ?

Also, I hope they give you good news right away, but in case of a disapointment, please keep in mind that they can always refer you to other potential employers, some other firms they could partner with etc.... You obviously did well and made good impression during the interview (ace of pent, chariot), so even if they dont hire you (ten of swrds... other candidates... or ths XXX person they initially thought about...) this interview can always lead to somewhere - even if indirectly.
As an other member said, it could be an offer, but not the one you expect... so even in case of an initial disapointment, I would keep some hope here.

Also, that has nothing to do with tarot but is just a general advice, I would let them know very clearly that
a/ you have had another offer but
b/ you would prefer to work for them
It is always goot to show that you are courted by other companies, but that you like them better.

I wish you the best of lucks.

So, they contacted me again. And they asked me to come in for a second interview. I didn't expect that response. I thought they would reach the decision by now.

I've already accepted another job offer which requires me to move to another town. I've even started working at this new place since I hadn't heard back from the other place. So, my life feels a bit chaotic right now. I have no idea what's going to happen. But, I'm still going to the second interview. I will let you all know how I did.

When I asked whether I would get the job offer, I received Lovers and Ace of Cups. Which is funny bc that was the same combination that came up when I asked about my love life in 2017 lol.

TarotNewbie1

Just as an update. I did get the job offer. Looks like the interview must have went well then.