The Tarot of Bones: A Natural History Themed Deck

LupaGreenwolf

Print run is 2000, so there will be plenty to bring home :D

Deaux

Just caught up after a Loooong absence, and WOW this deck came out even more fascinating than I'd expected. I love that the back wound up as an assemblage, too... wouldn't be right any other way. Congrats on going to print! Sooo exciting.

LupaGreenwolf

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like how it's shaped up :)

RiverRunsDeep

Seems like there is something wrong with the site. (???) I have repeatedly tried to preorder this deck, but every time I click on "Go to Checkout", I receive a notice that the "Site is not found". How else can I preorder this? :confused::confused::(:(

LupaGreenwolf

I just PMd you a reply. I am going to look into fixing this tonight--you're not the only person having issues.

RiverRunsDeep

Thank you so much for your prompt reply! I have been very much looking forward to this deck. :)

LupaGreenwolf

Hey, folks! Do you want to see the final designs for the Tarot of Bones cards? They’re now available at http://www.thetarotofbones.com/the-cards/ ! Just click on the entry for each card and you’ll get to see both the final design and the original assemblages.

Like what you see? You can preorder the Tarot of Bones deck and book (together, or separately) at http://www.thetarotofbones.com/shop/ :)

Arthurdubya

Really cool idea! Did you get all these skulls just for this project, or do you have a related hobby/job that you source them from? And how did you decide on a 2000 deck production run?

LupaGreenwolf

Thank you! I've been making art with hides and bones since 1998, though I did specially source most of the skulls and bones for this particular project. I decided on 2000 since A) it gave me a much better deal financially than 1000, and B) I intend to make this a long-term project with a lot of offshoots and related products. And I've already pre-sold over 350 of them through both IndieGoGo campaigns and more recent preorders, so I figure I won't have too much trouble finding homes for the rest over time.