Hekate Tarot Updates

MoonGypsy

i am so excited i could spit stars!*****

i just got an email from Tinnekke saying that my long awaited Hekate Tarot LE first
edition package is being shipped TODAY!!!! :party:

MoonGypsy

They're Here!

i am pretty sure i was the first one to receive my package! [on Monday]

Here are a few pics of my unboxing:

Attachments

• Hekate Tarot Unboxing 004.jpg
    Hekate Tarot Unboxing 004.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 457
  • Hekate Tarot Unboxing 005.jpg
    Hekate Tarot Unboxing 005.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 436
  • Hekate Tarot Unboxing 007.jpg
    Hekate Tarot Unboxing 007.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 465
  • Hekate unboxing 2 003.jpg
    Hekate unboxing 2 003.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 665
  • Hekate unboxing 2 004.jpg
    Hekate unboxing 2 004.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 409

RiverRunsDeep

Oh, you are so lucky! I just received my shipping notification today,
and I can't wait to see these cards in person!

starlightexp

I REALLY want to like this deck. I love almost everything about it except that the art is very obviously stretched to fit the card size and that would just ruin it for me. I wonder how easy it would be to fix that on my own...hmmmmmm

MoonGypsy

I REALLY want to like this deck. I love almost everything about it except that the art is very obviously stretched to fit the card size and that would just ruin it for me. I wonder how easy it would be to fix that on my own...hmmmmmm

As much as i do love this deck, Edmund, i very much agree about the stretched art...
that is the one thing that bothers me...:bugeyed: If those stretched images could/would be corrected--that would be so great...i would jump for joy!
They won't be ordering the new run until September 1st...

i also just found out that the deck can now be pre-ordered with just the book at a much
reduced price of $35. [The keepsake box was limited to the first run.] They will be closing orders on this 2nd printing on Sept.1st.

i just read this on their public FB page:

http://thehekatetarot.com/orders

"We have had so many requests for the deck that we are doing another run. These sets are just the deck and book. The boxes were special for the first edition. The cost is $35. Here is the link to place orders. We will be accepting orders through Sept 1 and then ordering from our suppliers. Everything will be shipped to our customers by Sept 21."

rylla

For those who have this deck : how do you like it? Can it be related to a tarot deck (except the lack of Court cards)? Can you read with it? THANKS!

banbha

Bumping this because a new edition is coming out:

The shop is now accepting pre-orders for The Hekate Tarot Deck and Book Set. We will be taking pre-orders between April 12, 2017 and June 1, 2017. On June 2, 2017 all decks and books will be ordered from suppliers, with a delivery date for
US customers of July 1, 2017.

http://www.thehekatetarot.com/shop

banbha

For those who have this deck : how do you like it? Can it be related to a tarot deck (except the lack of Court cards)? Can you read with it? THANKS!

Yes, yes, same questions as rylla! Thanks!

RiverRunsDeep

Yes, yes, same questions as rylla! Thanks!

I have been working with this deck recently, and I love it! I am a RWS reader, and I find that the deck is easy to read using the RWS format, plus it offers even more depth based on the unique artwork and the guidance offered in the companion book. I think the artwork is amazing. Yes, it is a bit "stretched" to fit the size of the cards. Yet, for me, that makes the images more surreal and dreamlike and worthy of meditating upon. Hekate Tarot is becoming a new favorite for me. It delivers very deep and personal messages.

banbha

I have been working with this deck recently, and I love it! I am a RWS reader, and I find that the deck is easy to read using the RWS format, plus it offers even more depth based on the unique artwork and the guidance offered in the companion book. I think the artwork is amazing. Yes, it is a bit "stretched" to fit the size of the cards. Yet, for me, that makes the images more surreal and dreamlike and worthy of meditating upon. Hekate Tarot is becoming a new favorite for me. It delivers very deep and personal messages.

Thank you RiverRunsDeep! I'm really curious to see this deck now...