Couple's Past-Life Relationship

tieduptinkerbell

interested to know if anyone tried...

Did anyone ever try this spread, and if so how did it read...was it accurate...did you find it useful?

~ peace~
Bell

dream mage

A couple of questions

Is there a way to pick significators for this spread?

For instance, I'd to do this spread for my husband and mine's past life... is there anyway I can influence the spread to show just us?

rcb30872

dream mage

Just focus on you and your husband in relation to the past lives. That's all that is needed!

Bec

LadyBlackRose

Wow, this is a late response to this spread. Anyways, I was wondering... Just before you get the cards for how each person's life ended, what about possibly putting in cards representing how the relationship ended. Like whether or not the couple were together till their lives ended... Just a suggestion. Would love to hear back about it.
Blessed Be,
LadyBlackRose

SuzanneMoon

Spot on hun thanks for posting this, it is a spread that should hopefully give me some answers i need :)

AliceinDeathland

I tried this spread and I thought it was super accurate...it blew me away and then it made me kinda depressed lol well I did a spread on me and my boyfriend (in this lifetime) just to see if anything happend in our past lives. Well it turns out that I still have the same personally as now and so does he and we met the same way then and now. We traveled a lot and went partying lol but the one thing that really made me depressed was the way we died lol well he died because he was betrayed and killed by his best friend while I died happy, giving birth to his twins and not knowing that he died, no one knew that I died but one person (who is my best friend in the persent) but the karmic lessions was that we learned were love, balance and that my best friend from my past wrote a story about us. Even though I have no clue what story it would be lol I wish I knew lol...But overall I LOVED this spread, everyone should give it a shot :)

SaMoon912

This spread was really accurate :) I just tried it tonight on me and my boyfriend as well. It gave me goosebumps and usually when I do readings for myself I never get goosebumps!

chadandkeek

I tried it, and I thought it was going to turn out very well, but I guess I did something wrong. The card combinations were odd and I can't figure out at all what they're supposed to say when together. I'm kind of new to tarot, so I probably picked a spread that requires way more skill than I have.

It's a great spread, though.

Edge

Very cool spread, it should be fun and educational. I've often wondered about my past life relationships, should be a good one. Planing to give it a go tonight. :)

StellarMyst

I find this one interesting!

I couldn't agree more with the general commentary so far. This one seems to be quite informative.

I think also (as with any spread with odd cards), that the use of a clarification spread (as the reader sees fit...of course) for any blockages in a fairly wide-range of spread-types...is beneficial to the querist–be it the reader, or otherwise. It is not as to say that this spread would need one. ;) I have found this practice of using clarification spreads in Past-Life readings to be very helpful. :)

Yours,

StellarMyst