TdM Reading Circle ~ June 2016

strings of life

3ill.yazi & nisaba
AnemoneRosie & FLizarraga
baconwaffles & pacificwaters
dancing_moon & Michellehihi
fractalgranny & mrpants
journeyinghome & zhadee

Whoever sees the list first, please, start the exchange thread in the Reading Circles area and then let your partner know in order to avoid double threads. Then please leave the link to your thread in this thread, and I'll add it to the first post for easy reference.

Have enjoyable exchanges!
party.gif
Hmmm, I signed up (see my post on the previous page, #13), but my name isn't on the list...

All is well though as this month in this exchange wasn't meant to be it seems; I can participate another time when I sign up again.

dancing_moon

Oh, I'm terribly sorry, strings of life! Don't know how I managed to miss this. :(

If you're still up to it, I'm going to pair you up with Michellehihi and excuse myself out of this month's exchange.

Sorry again!

strings of life

It's okay :); it happens. I'll sit this one out and can sign up another time. Thanks for the response.

nisaba

Actually, Strings of Life, do you want to take over mine with 3ill.yazi (indicates upwards to previous exchange>?

Dancing Moon, is it possible to organise that? Then I'm not possibly compromised and SoL gets a go.

3ill.yazi

Was it something I said?

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dancing_moon

Actually, Strings of Life, do you want to take over mine with 3ill.yazi (indicates upwards to previous exchange>?

Dancing Moon, is it possible to organise that? Then I'm not possibly compromised and SoL gets a go.

Sure. :) I'll PM you.

Was it something I said?

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all. :D I'm PMing you too.

AnemoneRosie

AnemoneRosie & FLizarraga are done, minus small-talk.
What a lovely spread!