a full major arcana were created ?

It is not mentioned in Kaplan (at least in the
indexes).

The designs are quite striking for this early period
in modern tarot.

palestrina

morvan tarot

Hi,
Yes perhaps illustrations of a book... but what book? I dont know...I have seen also a poster with all the cards... It is a deck with 22 major arcana and it is really interesting. All the cards are shown at this address
http://www.tarot-palestrina.com/pages/anglais/morangl/morvang.html

but they are colorised...

A great deck!

Adam McLean

Thanks for this link. I have the Abysmal tarot from
the same publisher.

I will definitely write to them and order a copy of the
Morvan.

lionsdentamer

Morvan Tarot

That really is very interesting, I'll have to take a look at getting a copy of myself.

Peace,
Daniel

gregory

I emailed them a while back (I have had it on my watch list for a long time) to see if it was buyable yet (they had said September) but no answer yet.....

palestrina

Morvan tarot... wait and see

Bonjour,
The Morvan tarot is not available yet... If the artwork is ready, we have not find all the print options (paper, case....) perhaps it will be the same than the Abysmal, perhaps not (the prints are expensive and we need no error).
Publisher is not our first job. As we want to print only quality sets, it takes a lot of time... And in this moment time is too rare... All release are moved to 2007.
You need to be patient... our deck(s) will be better...

gregory

OK; we can wait. We all just want to make sure that we don't miss out on it !!! The Abime is so lovely !

nigromancer700

Those Morvan Tarot images are wonderful - I like the Levi-Wirth-Papus attributions incorporated as symbolic details and the style is altogether delightful - slightly reminiscent of Parisian lithographs and popular poster art. The choice of colours is very well done.

All the Best,
Nigel